Grand Final Priority Ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone else not able to log in to ticketek....they had better be ******* joking!

Just logged in ok.

However, I still desperately need another priority 1 barcode..
If I only get one Ill be disowned by the lad.

What os the (possible) situation with packages from the club? Maybe that is a better way for me to go so I can get 2 tickets ?

Just logged in ok.

However, I still desperately need another priority 1 barcode..
If I only get one Ill be disowned by the lad.

What os the (possible) situation with packages from the club? Maybe that is a better way for me to go so I can get 2 tickets ?
I was thinking of getting a package from a club with not many supporters like gws if I can't get barcodes. Packages for cat 7 tickets start at $1500 though :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been able to get through a bit of the process but under delivery option it says "I will collect my tickets from any Victorian ticketek agency" so you can't pick them up in SA?
Once confirmed you will see that it says

"If successful in the Ballot, I will collect my tickets from any Victorian Ticketek Agency, selected interstate Agencies or from the venue Box Office on the day of the event."

Been able to get through a bit of the process but under delivery option it says "I will collect my tickets from any Victorian ticketek agency" so you can't pick them up in SA?

"Or nominated interstate ticketek agencies"

I'm all done... now we wait... and win...

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final Priority Ticketing

Remove this Banner Ad

Back