Resource GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiries

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

I am still looking for any type of ticket, even standing. Can pick up from Melbourne CBD or elsewhere if that helps. Please PM me or email me at CoolCat751@gmail.com

Re: GRAND FINAL TICKET INFORMATION, BALLOT AND SALES | Geelong finals ticket information and enquiri

$154 = $150 Adult standing room + $4 ballot registration.

Or possibly restricted view, which costs the same.

Cheers.

I entered the ballot ($4), but missed out on a ticket.

I got a call from Ticketek this morning saying they had some more tickets available for club members, and whether I'd like one.

I checked my CC account, and $154 was taken off (this doesn't include the $4).

I haven't collected this ticket yet so wasn't sure what type it would be, although at that price I assumed standing room.

Good news, Ricketts. :thumbsu:

Hope a few more Catters can jump in via this method.

See you there!

I got a call from Ticketek this morning saying they had some more tickets available for club members, and whether I'd like one.

That's awesome news, mate.
Congrats.

I checked my CC account, and $154 was taken off (this doesn't include the $4).

That's quite weird, then.
Perhaps they charged some sort of admin fee given it wasn't done through the ballot.

I haven't collected this ticket yet so wasn't sure what type it would be, although at that price I assumed standing room.

Most likely, but hopefully it's restricted view.
Let us know when you find out.

I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING I'M GOING

By the sounds of it I'm sitting with all the AFL players as well
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I have two premium adult seats in M36 to sell. Want to sell both together and to true Geelong supporters. Please PM if interested.

Most likely, but hopefully it's restricted view.
Let us know when you find out.

I'd struggle with a standing room spot, being short.

But I've never known how "restricted" the restricted view seats are?

I'd struggle with a standing room spot, being short.

They usually have something blocking you to one side.

Like the seats right next to the video screens at Docklands.

I have one premium ticket - level 1 on wing. Only interested in selling to a dedicated geelong member who has missed out on the ballot. Would prefer to sell to someone who has missed out 4 times - I know there are quite a few of you out there. please message me or send an email to jessebabe_99 "at" hotmail dot com. sorry- email that way to reduce spam.
Please note - I am not a scalper - I want to sell this ticket at face value. I missed out 3 times and know what it is like to have all those scalpers contact you trying to sell for 500+ a ticket! Ridiculous!

I have two premium adult seats in M36 to sell. Want to sell both together and to true Geelong supporters. Please PM if interested.
im in if you have not sold them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It depends, but most often they're just seats in the bays where the host broadcasters cameras are.
For the most part they're great seats just with someone standing up in the front row.

Far better than standing, in my view.

These are now taken. Thanks.

I have one premium ticket - level 1 on wing. Only interested in selling to a dedicated geelong member who has missed out on the ballot. Would prefer to sell to someone who has missed out 4 times - I know there are quite a few of you out there. please message me or send an email to jessebabe_99 "at" hotmail dot com. sorry- email that way to reduce spam.
Please note - I am not a scalper - I want to sell this ticket at face value. I missed out 3 times and know what it is like to have all those scalpers contact you trying to sell for 500+ a ticket! Ridiculous!

Hi im interested if still available sent you an email

I know where you can buy official AFL Grand Final packages for $1000ea.

Let me know if you're interested.

I don't have them, and don't sell them myself.

But can point you in the right direction if you are interested.

got a mate that has 5 level 4 tickets. pm me if interestd

By the sounds of it I'm sitting with all the AFL players as well
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

I'm so glad you got tickets-I've been following your saga on this thread!!

Where are you sitting?

kindbuddy, if you still have any of those tickets, PM me. I'm chasing a couple.

I'm so glad you got tickets-I've been following your saga on this thread!!

Where are you sitting?

Gee thanks

Not 100% sure, Mum's friend told her on the phone but she's not sure if she said Level M or N. They are premium seats so they can't be too bad

Hi guys, im after 2 tickets for the wife and i, but would take 1 if thats all there was... Go Cats

Thankyou

Pm Me or give me a call 0415684264

Hey all now I've just found out public gates open at 11.00, I have standing room tickets so if I get there right on 11.00 wen gates open will I get a good spot or do you think ppl will be qued up to get in wel before 11??? Cheers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back