Grand Final tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

I have KK. So unless we're actually on the roof you should have a few behind you. Also pretty sure that I had tix for Pies v Blues which were MM.
Cheers fugumatto... I thought it sounded weird when the lady at ticketmaster said it. I'm actually pretty happy that we are relatively close to the wing and should get a good view of the ground.

I have a ticket on the wing 2nd level in prime seating, but i dont think i can be bothered going as it means i have to wake up at like 12 so if i decide not to go im happy to sell it to someone for cost price.
rota69 - i would love to buy this ticket off you mate... i have waited all my life for this. let me know.

Not when you pay a premium for the privilege.

My mate spoke to the club this morning and they are looking in to why P1 members are getting standard seats, they were expecting that P1 be receiving Premium or Prime allocations, as is logical when you are a premium member.

To argue otherwise is illogical

When you sign up for your membership .. the bonuses of the gold membership is you get a grand final ticket guaranteed .. not a PREMIUM ticket guaranteed.

You dont go in a ballot against Priority 3 Members and get denied a ticket.

I know what youre saying .. you guys should be first served for the best available .. but that is this system for you.

They should revert to the old way .. where you camped out for them. First in best served.

Just a quick message to all those who pm'd me about my GF ticket, please understand that it is unlikely that i will be able to sell the GF ticket, please do not see me as a number 1 resort for getting a ticket. I have only expressed a possibility in selling the ticket but it is very unlikely sorry for any inconvinience.
rota69.

Would $800 - $1000 tempt anyone to sell me a pair of tickets on level 1, 2 or 3?

What about 1 ticket?

Or I can swap you for my level 4 seats + cash as the old man cannot sit on L4.

PM me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi I got allocated a standing room ticket and am a short female who probably wont see a thing so am looking to swap for any seated ticket and pay the diff in price of course! Any takers much appreciated

Did you guys select seat only or anything including standing room??

Selected seat only.

Not really happy with the seating as I would have thought that they would have taken into account which priorities people were when allocating the seats, however, am truly grateful that I will be at the game.

I have said for years, since this godawful system was introduced and you saw diehard, go to every game, every week members sobbing on tv that they dipped out in the ballot, that this system is NOT GOOD ENOUGH.

The AFL need to stop pandering to the f'n corporate w***ers who only attend ONE game a year. It is complete BS to have to tell loyal club members that they cannot obtain a ticket to the biggest game of the year, because the AFL in their wisdom have decided to flog off seats to the highest bidders.

There should be a bare minimum allocation of 25-30,000 tickets PER COMPETING CLUB - with an ABSOLUTE maximum of 500 tickets to each of the non-competing clubs. Also, cap the AFL & MCC members (with no allegiance to competing clubs) to a maximum of 10,000 each. Corporates get another 10,000 - MAXIMUM.

The balance can go to competing clubs, then to the AFL/MCC members and lastly to the public.

Won't ever happen, cause the f'n money hungry AFL would see themselves as being GROSSLY shortchanged.

NOT HAPPY, JAN! :thumbsdown: :mad: :thumbsdown:

This system is so bad, for the second year in a row NO tickets in the effn ballot. No point paying for a membership when it gets you nothing extra that a walk up on game day cant get you.

I just found my Grand Final ticket seating allocation through myTicketmaster
www.ticketmaster.com.au and log in, you'll need to click through a couple of screens and enter your phone number and the credit card you used for the ticket registration.

As a Gold member, I got M2, Prime tickets. Won't be the best view of the game from behind the goals, but I'm there!
Best of luck with tickets people

PS. It hasn't shown on my bank account yet, so this may be the fastest way to check?
not quite behind goals the cs is there you will be next to cs :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Grand Final tickets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back