Great Shaun Atley video you will want to see

Remove this Banner Ad

Atley provided the highlight of the day for me. He took a mark about 60m out near the boundary in the last quarter, immediately played on and delivered a pass inside 50 to set up a shot at goal (can't remember who to or if the goal was kicked, i think it was) but that single play showed he backed himself to take the game on... something we just don't do!

Atley provided the highlight of the day for me. He took a mark about 60m out near the boundary in the last quarter, immediately played on and delivered a pass inside 50 to set up a shot at goal (can't remember who to or if the goal was kicked, i think it was) but that single play showed he backed himself to take the game on... something we just don't do!
On a dark day for the club it was good to see he was still willing to take a risk and move the ball on quickly... and hit a target!

It was Hansen that kicked and goaled. Quick ball movement and straight to hansen who was one on one with Reid.

Remove this Banner Ad

Great Shaun Atley video you will want to see

Remove this Banner Ad

Back