Atley

Club Legend
Aug 16, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Adelaide Strikers, Redbacks,
The next Geelong get a weekend off to bitch and moan about rain and how the whole world is against them, The "GC kids were bullies" "I didn't get 10 frees" "wah wah wah".

Unfortunately they then have to travel to Pattersons Stadium to get flogged by Freo. This is a certain loss for the next geelong.

NOW this brings us to ROUND 14 vs GWS @ ETIHAD STADIUM SUNDAY 15:20

GUESS THE CROWD

I'm going with 3,636*

3600 free tickets and 36 giants fans

~19,000.

Oh shit ! Well the top tier will be shut, the middle tier will be a chance,ground level will have certain bays closed. I'll go 7k
Norf supporters don't believe the top tier of Etihad has ever been closed. Just ask royals1922

North will be ripped apart by the Dockers in Perth after the BYE. They couldn't even get within 9 goals of them at home during their short lived late season renaissance last year!

Then there will be 15,000 there for the GWS return game. A few extras there because it's a game they should actually win... but the crowd figure will be inflated due to pathetic supporters swiping multiple membership cards at games.

Norf_zpsc74c88f5.jpg

Suzi is hoping to be there to cheer on Cousin Brad.

Well he must buy his drugs off us because it definitely has.
Tell me about it. I have been at a number of Port V Norf games at Etihad and the top tier has always been closed.

North will be ripped apart by the Dockers in Perth after the BYE. They couldn't even get within 9 goals of them at home during their short lived late season renaissance last year!

Then there will be 15,000 there for the GWS return game. A few extras there because it's a game they should actually win... but the crowd figure will be inflated due to pathetic supporters swiping multiple membership cards at games.

Norf_zpsc74c88f5.jpg

Suzi is hoping to be there to cheer on Cousin Brad.
Haaa, I remember those roo nuffies doing that ! Such rebels !!using memberships of fans who couldn't be bothered turning up. You couldn't make it up

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit rich for a Western Bulldogs supporter to start a thread re crowd numbers but anyway..

28,000 members for the bulldogs.

Only 6000 behind us, well done.

Bit rich for a Western Bulldogs supporter to start a thread re crowd numbers but anyway..

28,000 members for the bulldogs.

Only 6000 behind us, well done.

3/4 of those memberships are bought from supporters of other clubs out of pity. This is shown through your SHIT crowds. :thumbsu:

LOL just saw that Bulldogs V Gold Coast got a whoping crowd of
There was 11k there last night and it wasn't in Melbourne so no comparison.

The bulldogs game wasn't in Melbourne either you flog

Edit: Nice job deleting you post in embarrassment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Guess the crowd for Norfs next home game

Remove this Banner Ad

Back