Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC S33 Team Thread - Access DenieD - Congratulations Best and Fairest Winners GWS Goose and Brick Loosener

Remove this Banner Ad

0sCTFfh.png

Established: Season 04
Home Ground: The House of Gumby
Colours: Cobalt, Navy, White
Premierships: Season 16
Minor Premierships: S11, S18, S21, S31
Most Games Played: peterss (377)
Most Goals: winty (437)
Captain: DenieD

yYzZqav.png

0. Ned Ryerson
1. eDPS
2. EagleOz
3. GWS Goose (LG)
4. beez
5. Barrybran (VC)
6. Riviat (LG)
7. Spuddd
9. WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
10. DenieD (C)
16. NSWCROW
17. BlueE
20. bone2468
21. Rodney Dangerfield
22. Dory_77
29. saintkildaman
42. StFly
44. ossie_21 (R)
50. Aristotle Pickett
66. Brick Loosener
73. Supercheapgiants (R)
87. Grimesy87
99. CatToTheFuture (R)
TBA. Dayts (R)
TBA. Falconista (R)
TBA. miggs
TBA. Ned_Flanders

IN: DenieD (Coney Island Warriors), Aristotle Pickett (Roys FFC), Ned_Flanders (Fighting Furies), eDPS (Returning), CatToTheFuture (Rookie), Dayts (Rookie), Supercheapgiants (Rookie), Bulldogs85 (Rookie), ossie_21 (Rookie), Falconista (Rookie)

OUT: omgfridge (Gold City Royals), Party Gull (Las Vegas Bears), TalkingFootyNow1223 (delisted), wherearemykeys (delisted), Jivlain (retired), peterss (delisted), Bulldogs85 (delisted)

Last edited:

Why would I regret NaturalDisaster's decisions? I don't have enough time in my day for that.

Forgotten already you had to nominate me for him to select this esteemed club? How many cones a day are you doing for this degree of memory degradation?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcoming New Recruits (Part 2)
gBtHsln.png

We also have a number of rookies joining us for season 33. Let's give them all a warm welcome:

With the number 1 pick in the draft: Gumbies FFC have chosen eDPS

Y7tlIFc.png

eDPS featured prominently in the tour game of the draft board and is said to have a massive engine that will fit in perfectly with our midfield group.

Next up is fellow draft tour board attendee: CatToTheFuture

43PJaax.png

CTTF was a standout in the tour thread, kicking 6 goals and completely pantsing JoshWoodenSpoon in the match. We look forward to seeing what CTTF can do in the upcoming season.

Moving away from the draft tour: We also have two rookies found through other means:

Welcome Supercheapgiants

vhu7ni8.png

And last but not least: Welcome Dayts

QwV7Wcx.png

Welcome to Gumbies FFC

Season 33 starts next week, so pick a guernsey number and I'll make sure you aren't placed anywhere near beez in the locker room.​

gBtHsln.png

We also have a number of rookies joining us for season 33. Let's give them all a warm welcome:

With the number 1 pick in the draft: Gumbies FFC have chosen eDPS

Y7tlIFc.png

eDPS featured prominently in the tour game of the draft board and is said to have a massive engine that will fit in perfectly with our midfield group.

Next up is fellow draft tour board attendee: CatToTheFuture

43PJaax.png

CTTF was a standout in the tour thread, kicking 6 goals and completely pantsing JoshWoodenSpoon in the match. We look forward to seeing what CTTF can do in the upcoming season.

Moving away from the draft tour: We also have two rookies found through other means:

Welcome Supercheapgiants

vhu7ni8.png

And last but not least: Welcome Dayts

QwV7Wcx.png

Welcome to Gumbies FFC

Season 33 starts next week, so pick a guernsey number and I'll make sure you aren't placed anywhere near beez in the locker room.​
Hello to our new members. And hello to our returning players as well. Hopefully we can push a little deeper into finals this season.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back