Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC S33 Team Thread - Access DenieD - Congratulations Best and Fairest Winners GWS Goose and Brick Loosener

Remove this Banner Ad

0sCTFfh.png

Established: Season 04
Home Ground: The House of Gumby
Colours: Cobalt, Navy, White
Premierships: Season 16
Minor Premierships: S11, S18, S21, S31
Most Games Played: peterss (377)
Most Goals: winty (437)
Captain: DenieD

yYzZqav.png

0. Ned Ryerson
1. eDPS
2. EagleOz
3. GWS Goose (LG)
4. beez
5. Barrybran (VC)
6. Riviat (LG)
7. Spuddd
9. WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
10. DenieD (C)
16. NSWCROW
17. BlueE
20. bone2468
21. Rodney Dangerfield
22. Dory_77
29. saintkildaman
42. StFly
44. ossie_21 (R)
50. Aristotle Pickett
66. Brick Loosener
73. Supercheapgiants (R)
87. Grimesy87
99. CatToTheFuture (R)
TBA. Dayts (R)
TBA. Falconista (R)
TBA. miggs
TBA. Ned_Flanders

IN: DenieD (Coney Island Warriors), Aristotle Pickett (Roys FFC), Ned_Flanders (Fighting Furies), eDPS (Returning), CatToTheFuture (Rookie), Dayts (Rookie), Supercheapgiants (Rookie), Bulldogs85 (Rookie), ossie_21 (Rookie), Falconista (Rookie)

OUT: omgfridge (Gold City Royals), Party Gull (Las Vegas Bears), TalkingFootyNow1223 (delisted), wherearemykeys (delisted), Jivlain (retired), peterss (delisted), Bulldogs85 (delisted)

Last edited:

gBtHsln.png

We also have a number of rookies joining us for season 33. Let's give them all a warm welcome:

With the number 1 pick in the draft: Gumbies FFC have chosen eDPS

Y7tlIFc.png

eDPS featured prominently in the tour game of the draft board and is said to have a massive engine that will fit in perfectly with our midfield group.

Next up is fellow draft tour board attendee: CatToTheFuture

43PJaax.png

CTTF was a standout in the tour thread, kicking 6 goals and completely pantsing JoshWoodenSpoon in the match. We look forward to seeing what CTTF can do in the upcoming season.

Moving away from the draft tour: We also have two rookies found through other means:

Welcome Supercheapgiants

vhu7ni8.png

And last but not least: Welcome Dayts

QwV7Wcx.png

Welcome to Gumbies FFC

Season 33 starts next week, so pick a guernsey number and I'll make sure you aren't placed anywhere near beez in the locker room.​

We have graphics? This is the most professional thing I've been involved in and I've been at a company with a market cap comparable to the gdp of Finland for 8 years now.

We have graphics? This is the most professional thing I've been involved in and I've been at a company with a market cap comparable to the gdp of Finland for 8 years now.
And to think I do this for free as well 🤦‍♂️

7 New players this season. Not bloody bad.

So it turns out it wasn't the mascot/brand that is offputting, it was Fridge and I.

That's fine... Good luck finding a couple flankers as good as us.
Seven? We should be able to do better than that, right DenieD?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Who is Party Gull?

Am I to loathe their presence of shower them with likes?
That depends on whether he reneges his deal with the Bears and comes back to us before the season begins. I've got my BB gun ready just in case.

That depends on whether he reneges his deal with the Bears and comes back to us before the season begins. I've got my BB gun ready just in case.
I never reneg on a deal more than thrice. Looks like you'll have to scrape into finals then endure heartbreak without me :(

I'll be winning the mobbs and destroy.

I never reneg on a deal more than thrice. Looks like you'll have to scrape into finals then endure heartbreak without me :(

I'll be winning the mobbs and destroy.
Bit hard to win a Mobbs from the half back line

Remove this Banner Ad

Back