Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC S33 Team Thread - Access DenieD - Congratulations Best and Fairest Winners GWS Goose and Brick Loosener

Remove this Banner Ad

0sCTFfh.png

Established: Season 04
Home Ground: The House of Gumby
Colours: Cobalt, Navy, White
Premierships: Season 16
Minor Premierships: S11, S18, S21, S31
Most Games Played: peterss (377)
Most Goals: winty (437)
Captain: DenieD

yYzZqav.png

0. Ned Ryerson
1. eDPS
2. EagleOz
3. GWS Goose (LG)
4. beez
5. Barrybran (VC)
6. Riviat (LG)
7. Spuddd
9. WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
10. DenieD (C)
16. NSWCROW
17. BlueE
20. bone2468
21. Rodney Dangerfield
22. Dory_77
29. saintkildaman
42. StFly
44. ossie_21 (R)
50. Aristotle Pickett
66. Brick Loosener
73. Supercheapgiants (R)
87. Grimesy87
99. CatToTheFuture (R)
TBA. Dayts (R)
TBA. Falconista (R)
TBA. miggs
TBA. Ned_Flanders

IN: DenieD (Coney Island Warriors), Aristotle Pickett (Roys FFC), Ned_Flanders (Fighting Furies), eDPS (Returning), CatToTheFuture (Rookie), Dayts (Rookie), Supercheapgiants (Rookie), Bulldogs85 (Rookie), ossie_21 (Rookie), Falconista (Rookie)

OUT: omgfridge (Gold City Royals), Party Gull (Las Vegas Bears), TalkingFootyNow1223 (delisted), wherearemykeys (delisted), Jivlain (retired), peterss (delisted), Bulldogs85 (delisted)

Last edited:
I'm still in charge of the only fans page right. You may go by the Monika Party Gull , but you'll always be my little cash cow
I'm just the latest flesh suit clone that what is left of my consciousness has been jammed into. The Lingua flesh suit is just rotting in a closet somewhere. You download some very basic sex-bot programming onto her mainframe and you've got yourself a tireless workhorse.

And of course, you hold all rights to the page. I should have read those contracts or at the very least signed them myself.

Welcoming New Recruits (Part 3)
gBtHsln.png

Oh did you think we were done recruiting? Think again.

Welcome Bulldogs85

hKOwJ6C.png

A lively rookie scouted from the Bulldogs tour match and will definitely be one to watch this season.

Welcome ossie_21
boyDk3X.png

Also participated in the Bulldogs tour match and was one of their best on-field performers.​

gBtHsln.png

Oh did you think we were done recruiting? Think again.

Welcome Bulldogs85

hKOwJ6C.png

A lively rookie scouted from the Bulldogs tour match and will definitely be one to watch this season.

Welcome ossie_21
boyDk3X.png

Also participated in the Bulldogs tour match and was one of their best on-field performers.​
Welcome Bulldogs85 and ossie_21. Come and say hi to these guys as well as CatToTheFuture, Dayts, Supercheapgiants, eDPS, Aristotle Pickett, Ned_Flanders and DenieD if you haven't already.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

9 New players? It's not enough. Fold the Gumbies.
Even with 9 new players, all of them combined still come under the salaries that both you and omgfridge were getting. Sorry Ned_Flanders, we've put you on veteran's wages so I hope you like cruskets with a little vegemite each week.

Welcome everyone to the team where there's always one oppo each week that asks either what a Gumby is or posts one of a myriad of Gumby gifs. You have been warned

Last edited:
Even with 9 new players, all of them combined still come under the salaries that both you and omgfridge were getting. Sorry Ned_Flanders, we've put you on veteran's wages so I hope you like cruskets with a little vegemite each week.

Welcome everyone to the team where there's always one oppo each week that asks either what a Gumby is or posts one of a myriad of Gumby gifs. You have been warned

I rate that. Welcome to the house of Gumby

images (8).jpeg

Hollo everyone thanks for having me GO GUMBIES 👍
This Qooty business is easy

Rock up
Throw a few rounds until we feel ready to win
Win 6/7/8 in a row which we've done in the past few seasons
Tank in the finals
Profit?

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC S33 Team Thread - Access DenieD - Congratulations Best and Fairest Winners GWS Goose and Brick Loosener

Remove this Banner Ad

Back