Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC S33 Team Thread - Access DenieD - Congratulations Best and Fairest Winners GWS Goose and Brick Loosener

Remove this Banner Ad

0sCTFfh.png

Established: Season 04
Home Ground: The House of Gumby
Colours: Cobalt, Navy, White
Premierships: Season 16
Minor Premierships: S11, S18, S21, S31
Most Games Played: peterss (377)
Most Goals: winty (437)
Captain: DenieD

yYzZqav.png

0. Ned Ryerson
1. eDPS
2. EagleOz
3. GWS Goose (LG)
4. beez
5. Barrybran (VC)
6. Riviat (LG)
7. Spuddd
9. WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
10. DenieD (C)
16. NSWCROW
17. BlueE
20. bone2468
21. Rodney Dangerfield
22. Dory_77
29. saintkildaman
42. StFly
44. ossie_21 (R)
50. Aristotle Pickett
66. Brick Loosener
73. Supercheapgiants (R)
87. Grimesy87
99. CatToTheFuture (R)
TBA. Dayts (R)
TBA. Falconista (R)
TBA. miggs
TBA. Ned_Flanders

IN: DenieD (Coney Island Warriors), Aristotle Pickett (Roys FFC), Ned_Flanders (Fighting Furies), eDPS (Returning), CatToTheFuture (Rookie), Dayts (Rookie), Supercheapgiants (Rookie), Bulldogs85 (Rookie), ossie_21 (Rookie), Falconista (Rookie)

OUT: omgfridge (Gold City Royals), Party Gull (Las Vegas Bears), TalkingFootyNow1223 (delisted), wherearemykeys (delisted), Jivlain (retired), peterss (delisted), Bulldogs85 (delisted)

Last edited:
Even with 9 new players, all of them combined still come under the salaries that both you and omgfridge were getting. Sorry Ned_Flanders, we've put you on veteran's wages so I hope you like cruskets with a little vegemite each week.

Welcome everyone to the team where there's always one oppo each week that asks either what a Gumby is or posts one of a myriad of Gumby gifs. You have been warned
When you rack up all-sfa honours from the half back flank like we did, the money was deserved.

Least you now have 9 new people to try (and fail) to keep GWS Goose's ego in check.

When you rack up all-sfa honours from the half back flank like we did, the money was deserved.

Least you now have 9 new people to try (and fail) to keep GWS Goose's ego in check.
The whole SweetFA board has tried and failed. There is no hope.

There is no financial honour in Qooty.

Win the premiership
That should be a given.

Disclaimer: If in fact we don't make the finals, I cannot in anyway be blamed for pumping up everyone's expectations

Ladies and gents!

I think it might be my time to retire. I check in now and again (outside of when I venture on BF for SuperCoach and the Baggers board), but hardly have much time to contribute as much as I hoped.

Happy to stay on for another season if you would have me - if experience is needed (given I have played a zillion games and been around for eons).

Again, happy either way. Cheers Gumby crew! :thumbsu:

Why would you want to.

My self confidence is endearing

With Talkingfooty delisted and WaLkEr packing it in the league has lost 2 of the bottom 5(or7) ranked usernames in the league, and The Gumbies shoot up in the overall standings.

It's all coming up Gumbies.
If only we had a perfectly spelled and capitalised name like Party Gull to send us even higher

(Log in to remove this ad.)

0sCTFfh.png

Established: Season 04
Home Ground: The House of Gumby
Colours: Cobalt, Navy, White
Premierships: Season 16
Minor Premierships: S11, S18, S21
Most Games Played: peterss (377)
Most Goals: winty (437)
Captain: DenieD

yYzZqav.png

0. Ned Ryerson
1. eDPS
2. EagleOz
3. GWS Goose (LG)
4. beez
5. Barrybran (VC)
6. Riviat (LG)
7. Spuddd
9. WaLkEr_ThE_StAr
10. DenieD (C)
16. NSWCROW
17. BlueE
20. bone2468
21. Rodney Dangerfield
22. Dory_77
29. saintkildaman
42. StFly
50. Aristotle Pickett
54. Brick Loosener
87. Grimesy87
TBA. CatToTheFuture (R)
TBA. Dayts (R)
TBA. Supercheapgiants (R)
TBA. Bulldogs85 (R)
TBA. ossie_21 (R)
TBA. miggs
TBA. Ned_Flanders

IN: DenieD (Coney Island Warriors), Aristotle Pickett (Roys FFC), Ned_Flanders (Fighting Furies), eDPS (Returning), CatToTheFuture (Rookie), Dayts (Rookie), Supercheapgiants (Rookie), Bulldogs85 (Rookie), ossie_21 (Rookie)

OUT: omgfridge (Gold City Royals), Party Gull (Las Vegas Bears), TalkingFootyNow1223 (delisted), wherearemykeys (delisted), Jivlain (retired), peterss (delisted)
Great work Gumbies with a solid recruiting effort

Good to see the Gumbies kicking it up and getting their groove on S33

200.gif

Now this is why you're an honourary Gumby and our number 1 fan

#2, Mobbs has #1 for always liking the name for eons. No joint winners, joint winners are for wimps and cheats.

Revise down please.

Congrats and good luck with the Captaincy DenieD I’m sure you’ll make a great success of it

(timed post of course, actually I meant get stuffed and can’t wait to smash you 🍸)

Congrats and good luck with the Captaincy DenieD I’m sure you’ll make a great success of it

(timed post of course, actually I meant get stuffed and can’t wait to smash you 🍸)
Forgot about this, I must have been drunk 😛

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC S33 Team Thread - Access DenieD - Congratulations Best and Fairest Winners GWS Goose and Brick Loosener

Remove this Banner Ad

Back