Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC Season 26 - Fresh Clay Mould

Remove this Banner Ad

Just passing through looking for any Posting Spreadsheets
tenor.gif

You know, you might want to search somewhere a little more private. Hint hint.
Sigh... do I have to spell it out? PM me for it.
Yeah yeah yeah the reason i haven't PM you is because when i collate posting numbers, i then make it available for all to see in my Posting Thread. https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/match-thread-posting-participation.1207158/
I figure if you don't have them in your team thread, then maybe you don't want them made available for all to see and i understand that, like Royals dont do posting stats and they have their reasons for doing so.
At this stage i am only looking for how many posters from each team in each match thread, for my spreadsheet ladder.
I would look through each thread individually but i don't know everyone well enough to recognise which team they play for.

Yeah yeah yeah the reason i haven't PM you is because when i collate posting numbers, i then make it available for all to see in my Posting Thread. https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/match-thread-posting-participation.1207158/
I figure if you don't have them in your team thread, then maybe you don't want them made available for all to see and i understand that, like Royals dont do posting stats and they have their reasons for doing so.
At this stage i am only looking for how many posters from each team in each match thread, for my spreadsheet ladder.
I would look through each thread individually but i don't know everyone well enough to recognise which team they play for.

Just as a note, the posting stats become public at the end of the season. So one way or another, you will know.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great season guys! Hopefully we can translate it to a flag. People may laugh at us on the outside but we all know they're secretly trembling in fear.
Furies are shaking in our qooty boots
BB452707-C1F6-451C-AA15-93BFFDA68562.gif
Not
58127592-511A-45AB-A991-51FDDDFDC6E2.gif

Should have moved me too full forward, another season wasted

Has been great to have you around regularly for the last two weeks! Hopefully next season we can have you around more regularly! It's been great having you around

Has been great to have you around regularly for the last two weeks! Hopefully next season we can have you around more regularly! It's been great having you around

Posted more than most Gumbie players for the year

Got old mate who sits here and does ****ing nothing while the club burns for 5 seasons straight and has the audacity to complain about positional changes when the club has been completely rudderless for the length of my entire career.

Not here when the Quiv-Willo-Golly-SM regime bent the club over, not here for two rebrands, not here when the club is carried by 3 posters but is here to demand the forward spot of the one rookie who's shown something at the this club.

Literally ****ing triggered. Old heads not helping at all at this club.

Fire UP FOR YOUR CLUB. SHOW SOME FIRE. We just lost a final to the Qooty version of the alt right and only TWO POSTERS ARE HERE OUTRAGED

WHERE IS THE OLD BLOOD!?

DO YOU WANT A CLUB.

OLD HEADS NEED TO STAND UP OR BE DELISTED.

FIRE THE **** UP.

Where is BLERN?!

FIGHT BACK GUMBIES FIGHT BACK.

JUST HAD A FINALS SERIES WHERE WE HAD ABOUT 5 SUPER ACTIVE POSTERS

DO YOU campaignerS WANT A ****ING CLUB OR NOT?

**** ME FRYER HAS BENT HIS BACK BACKWARDS FOR YOU ****S ALL YEAR AND ALL WE GET IS BITCHING ABOUT POSITIONS

AT LEAST THE BITCHING IS A SIGN OF A PULSE.

Did half our list die? Wouldn't ****ing know!

Can't recruit for SHIT because people ****ing leave me on SEEEN.

Ask people to join the gumbies and they LAUGH in my FACE.

FIGHT FOR YOUR TEAM GOD DAMNIT

HAVE SOME FAITH in your CLAY BASED GOD.

We just LOST TO THE SWAMPRATS

Remove this Banner Ad

Official Team Thread Gumbies FFC Season 26 - Fresh Clay Mould

Remove this Banner Ad

Back