Werewolf Guns and Roses Mafia - Night Four Mafia Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

If nothing happens by tomorrow, should we all vote for Gralin?
Sarah Michelle Gellar Ok GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

Lol. I gues sI don't need to try and save myself now? lol

When did you put your village choice in? Just because I’m intrigued about the whole ‘game started late’

When did you put your village choice in? Just because I’m intrigued about the whole ‘game started late’
If anything, thats what I originally used to clear him as villager. But now you mention it ... thats not the only explanation

CursingFijian also on my radar. Obligatory "let's go village" post, drive-by vote on the SSwans2011 bandwagon (sad), and another one that's since gone missing.

Damn Chipmunk you got my conspiracy thinking red hot with this post!

In a game of no intel, could we get some through staying on Maj?

Anyone who jumped off him at his surprise 'im back' worth a look too. At a stretch anyone that chucked votes elsewhere when Maj started getting momentum for a train.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wtf? What happened to Dogs, Chipmunk or Fred?
I was never on Fred. Chipmunk is on the other side of the world, the "I just woke-up excuse" is fair enough.

Dogs I really don't know. His posting on the last page was interesting, but to me comes off similar to you - antagonistic villager trying to see if they can get someone to slip-up. That read could be completely wrong, but that's where I'm at.

P4L I've been reasonably consistent on even though I was late to the party and you wanted to lynch me for that.

Tbh it seems like you made up your mind on me as soon as you started the bandwagon anyway, not sure why I'm even arguing the point.

So you only put your villager choice in when you just voted for SSwans2011?
Yeah, I didn't want to get lynched. I've not been paying any attention to the game as I'd not been on Bigfooty. I am slowly catching up... I had no real idea and I wasn't sure when the deadline was so I just wanted to get a vote in.

Yeah, I didn't want to get lynched. I've not been paying any attention to the game as I'd not been on Bigfooty. I am slowly catching up... I had no real idea and I wasn't sure when the deadline was so I just wanted to get a vote in.
I didn't want to go out with a modkill, I'd rather go out being lynched then not to vote, etc.

I was never on Fred. Chipmunk is on the other side of the world, the "I just woke-up excuse" is fair enough.

Dogs I really don't know. His posting on the last page was interesting, but to me comes off similar to you - antagonistic villager trying to see if they can get someone to slip-up. That read could be completely wrong, but that's where I'm at.

P4L I've been reasonably consistent on even though I was late to the party and you wanted to lynch me for that.

Tbh it seems like you made up your mind on me as soon as you started the bandwagon anyway, not sure why I'm even arguing the point.
Hang on. I was down to vote for someone else but now you're out here going back to Pie 4 Life just outta nowhere.

So the game started without you putting in a villager choice? Soz for getting down to details, I'm curious.

Gralin, this true? Didn't you tell us you were waiting for people to get their choices in before we actually started?
Probably got sick of waiting as I was awol.

Hang on. I was down to vote for someone else but now you're out here going back to Pie 4 Life just outta nowhere.
Outta nowhere? It's where my vote was before Maj and P4L has provided no reason to not vote for him since. You're seeing what you want to see.

If we all agree lynching Maj is the play, I'm happy to put my vote there again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Guns and Roses Mafia - Night Four Mafia Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back