Werewolf Guns and Roses Mafia - Night Four Mafia Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Outta nowhere? It's where my vote was before Maj and P4L has provided no reason to not vote for him since. You're seeing what you want to see.

If we all agree lynching Maj is the play, I'm happy to put my vote there again.
i think thats the way to go

Outta nowhere? It's where my vote was before Maj and P4L has provided no reason to not vote for him since. You're seeing what you want to see.

If we all agree lynching Maj is the play, I'm happy to put my vote there again.
I've not got any real reason for people to vote for me, I've been awol before the game started so I haven't had a chance to be much yet lol. But if I am lynched that's cool too. I will just get back to reading some books, and sorting stuff at home out. lol.

I've not got any real reason for people to vote for me, I've been awol before the game started so I haven't had a chance to be much yet lol. But if I am lynched that's cool too. I will just get back to reading some books, and sorting stuff at home out. lol.
I'm pretty much in the same boat as you. There's votes for both of us and I know I'm a villager, but obviously can't confirm if you are.

P4L is my preferred pick but I'm happy to be diplomatic until I'm no longer at risk of being lynched because the way I see it, we're 100% lynching a villager if I die compared to a much better 77% chance if it's anyone else hahaha

Gralin, this true? Didn't you tell us you were waiting for people to get their choices in before we actually started?
Mafia didn't need to put a choice in ...

I think Maj has slipped up

Choo Choo Reaction GIF by IFC

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not overly fussed if I get lynched. Lol. I wasn't fully playing anyways.
Well, if you're okay with it I guess it's a guilt-free vote for me either way :love:

The Majestic Gralin

Well, if you're okay with it I guess it's a guilt-free vote for me either way :love:

The Majestic Gralin
I was as good as done anyway, everyone already made their choice before I posted. I just tried to survive. :p

Remove this Banner Ad

Werewolf Guns and Roses Mafia - Night Four Mafia Wins

Remove this Banner Ad

Back