Game Day GWS vs Fremantle

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
they’ve had some absolute gifts for a few of their goals, tighten up here and we can pounce.

serong get held all over the place, needs to get on the move more

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
The whole team needs to get on the move.

I'm dead certain we didn't go into this game planning to kick the ball long to Luke Jackson and Sam Taylor but there's zero movement so that's what you get.

Freo have traumatised Hogans twinkle toes to come back
Hopefully to stay

Hogan is without a doubt a piece of shit. He’s playing good yep. Too bad the muppet couldn’t get off the gear and smokes while playing for us after everything we gave up for him. Not to mention get fit like he is now. I will never wish him well.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah we are the only team that will get better next year
We will also have a blessed run with injuries
It is written
Absolutely
I just can’t fathom this idea that to get F from A you have to pass precisely through B-C-D-E exactly in order and there’s no possible other way of circumventing it other than constantly acquiring experience.
All other factors are just nuanced

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hogan is without a doubt a piece of shit. He’s playing good yep. Too bad the muppet couldn’t get off the gear and smokes while playing for us after everything we gave up for him. Not to mention get fit like he is now. I will never wish him well.

If he stayed in WA I honestly think it would have killed him. Good on him for turning things around.

Toby Greene has been invisible so if he wakes up we could be in trouble

I guarantee you he's still on all of that, the media doesn't hassle him about it though in Sydney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back