Hall - 4 weeks - how will afl get them out of this one? (Merged)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Re: Hall's punch...watch it here

I suggest you watch the video again, he sat up & moved to his side as if to get up, before the video cut out. How can you say he was out cold before he hit the ground? FFS, I can't believe what I am reading.:confused:
But you said he didn't "hit the deck" immediately, which he clearly did. So he fell over, got up, looked at the umpire, and fell over again did he?

Lol, you Weagles supporters are a joke, maybe your players should have operations to remove their glass jaws!

Hope he has broken his wrist. Snapped it to pieces. KARMA BABY KARMA

I bet Barry wishes he hit him harder. May not matter how much he gets.

In saying that, I dont think it is Karma. Lets say he get s 6 weeks but the injury keeps hime out for 6 weeks. The suspension becomes irrelevent. If I was an eagles supporter. I would be hoping his arm was fine. Then he would lose x weeks of playing that he otherwise would play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Re: Hall's punch...watch it here

I suggest you watch the video again, he sat up & moved to his side as if to get up, before the video cut out. How can you say he was out cold before he hit the ground? FFS, I can't believe what I am reading.:confused:

Ever been chinned by a left hook of that purity? Point of the chin more effective than sleeping tablets... well nearly.

He was out briefly, and was not able to walk unaided off the ground. Don't delude yourself about the effectiveness of the punch... it was short, sharp, accurate and very powerful.

Yeah, thanks for reminding us oldies pal, Political Correctness sucks.

I enjoyed Stan Magro's hit in Jezza at Princes Park back in the Seventies, it is supposed to be still called Football.

You fooled me.

Get a grip mate.

If you think that crud still has a place on the footy field then you are sadly mistaken.

If they were fighting one v one fisticuffs then fair enough, but that was a dog act. Everyone knows it, you applaud it, it says a lot about your character and lack of ethics

Halls act was one of a low dog, no wait thats an insult to all man's best friends out there.

Lots of tongue in cheek comments on the punch, but really no one can justify Halls actions. If he'd done it in the street he'd be looking at a jail term.

6-8 weeks for sure, what a dissapointment he must be to his team mates and supporters who need him out on the ground doing what he's paid for, kicking goals, not taking cheap shots.

I bet Barry wishes he hit him harder. May not matter how much he gets.

In saying that, I dont think it is Karma. Lets say he get s 6 weeks but the injury keeps hime out for 6 weeks. The suspension becomes irrelevent. If I was an eagles supporter. I would be hoping his arm was fine. Then he would lose x weeks of playing that he otherwise would play.

Same thing my Dad said... It would have been better that if he was going to injury himself it was the game he came back from suspension.

Mind you I can't lie and say I didn't enjoy seeing that happen

Re: Hall-Broken Wrist?

How long does a broken wrist take to heal, because I have a feeling thats how long Hall will be suspended for.

Re: What's the definition of karma??

Another bitter West Coast fan ...

Your club's season (and dominant) era is over and I for one couldn't be happier !!!

Hall will bounce back like the champion he is !!!

Get a grip mate.

If you think that crud still has a place on the footy field then you are sadly mistaken.

If they were fighting one v one fisticuffs then fair enough, but that was a dog act. Everyone knows it, you applaud it, it says a lot about your character and lack of ethics

Spot on.. Apparently we're all wrong.. And apparently its cos im a crows supporter that im so bad for not condoning what hall did..

Lmao small minded much? Maybe you should get out your old biffo videos and stick to them piesforever..

Though i guess its 2nd nature for your team like clokes weak hit on edwards a few years back

Re: What's the definition of karma??

Weagles are the definition of karma. Just look at them tonight. Their drug culture has forced Judd out and now they are looking bottom 4 material.

Hall will be back. The Weagles won't be for some time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back