Hall - 4 weeks - how will afl get them out of this one? (Merged)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Information regarding Barry Hall Offence

Yeah, because you Weagles are being perfectly objective about this topic, aren't you :rolleyes:

FYI, I was responding to a poster that openly despises the eagles and can never remain neutral where they are concerned. Implying that Staker was trying to milk a free kick when he fell down was ludicrous, but I wouldn't expect any more from her.
What do you expect? I'm pretty sure most teams' supporters would be pretty pissed if one of their players was unnecessarily punched in the face when they weren't looking. Your little rolleyes emoticon doesn't make your post any less daft.

On a more serious note. Do you think Hall's team mates would be embarrassed by Hall's actions tonight ?

Seemed like they were apologetic towards Staker after the game.

Re: What's the definition of karma??

Weagles are the definition of karma. Just look at them tonight. Their drug culture has forced Judd out and now they are looking bottom 4 material.

Hall will be back. The Weagles won't be for some time.

Thats my Fav post of the nite. Have a wce supporter at work. (He will probley read this), that was telling me how WCE will win the flag and that tonights game will be a turning point. :D

Get a grip mate.

If you think that crud still has a place on the footy field then you are sadly mistaken.

If they were fighting one v one fisticuffs then fair enough, but that was a dog act. Everyone knows it, you applaud it, it says a lot about your character and lack of ethics

No, I am enjoying getting a ride out of you girls getting your knickers in a knot over it.

I know very well Hall will get rubbed out for it, but the constant whinging on Big Footy tonight is great laugh.

Weagles are the definition of karma. Just look at them tonight. Their drug culture has forced Judd out and now they are looking bottom 4 material.

Hall will be back. The Weagles won't be for some time.

Hall hasn`t been back for years. He will play again but he will never "be back" .

PS - you guys have no idea the true meaning of Karma if this is what you think it is.

Re: Information regarding Barry Hall Offence

FYI, I was responding to a poster that openly despises the eagles and can never remain neutral where they are concerned.

Yes, I know.

'm pretty sure most teams' supporters would be pretty pissed if one of their players was unnecessarily punched in the face when they weren't looking. Your little rolleyes emoticon doesn't make your post any less daft.

'Daft' is a perfect description of the ridiculous hyperbole being spewed by Eagles fans in this thread.

Re: Hall - 4 weeks - how will afl get them out of this one?

Just cos it was happening doesnt make it ok.. Was hitler ok? That happened once in the past.. Seen jeff sarau deck many, greg hodson at thebby so get over yourself.. I had mad dog muir jump the fence and chase the crowd where we were so dont try that 'youve been there done that and i havnt' rubbish

Oh and your age has nothing to do with being a child, you act it with your mentality..

I call Godwin's Law, FFS this is getting ridiculous. :rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i rekon 6-8 is a fair punishment. very dog act and low of him. I never regard Barry hall as being tough. just cos he can wack a bloke wen he isnt looking makes him tough no.

lol at Carlton supporters, you have Judd and a full team but you havent won a game yet

Don't worry you will Join us at the bottom this year as well and ____ up another pick.

See Masten tonight boys, we got another one. Showed more than Gibbs has done in his life.

Barry Hall was Karma, he smacked someone right in the face, which is physical assualt, if a cop saw someone do that on the street it would be an arrest

Spot on.. Apparently we're all wrong.. And apparently its cos im a crows supporter that im so bad for not condoning what hall did..

Lmao small minded much? Maybe you should get out your old biffo videos and stick to them piesforever..

Though i guess its 2nd nature for your team like clokes weak hit on edwards a few years back

That's right, because the Crows are clean skins aren't they.

How is that backwater city of your's going?

i will be told im bias but it wasnt that bad geez, ive seen worse, 4 weeks max surely

will be out injured anyway i think.

people like to dig the boot into hall but geez he was reacting to being held, i know it was dumb, but the commentry makes it sound like he killed someone

Forget the Match Review, this will go straight to the Tribunal without the MRP doing anything. Was deliberate and the guy didn't play for the rest of the Match because of the Punch. I can't see him playing for 10 weeks!
Molly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back