Hall - 4 weeks - how will afl get them out of this one? (Merged)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's right, because the Crows are clean skins aren't they.

How is that backwater city of your's going?

So predictable.. You think i care that you call it that? Lmao gota do better than that old boy.. And youre from canberra? lol Not clean skins, play hard but not dirty.. See the difference..

Its obviously got your mob a long way, 1 flag in the last 50 years yeah?

Bahaha very niiice :thumbsu:

i will be told im bias but it wasnt that bad geez, ive seen worse, 4 weeks max surely

will be out injured anyway i think.

people like to dig the boot into hall but geez he was reacting to being held, i know it was dumb, but the commentry makes it sound like he killed someone

Wow it was only a matter of time before the apologists came in. Players get scragged and held and pulled but turning around and thumping a bloke in the head is not the afl standard way of dealing with the matter.

i will be told im bias but it wasnt that bad geez, ive seen worse, 4 weeks max surely

people like to dig the boot into hall but geez he was reacting to being held, i know it was dumb, but the commentry makes it sound like he killed someone

yes you will.

Definately not in footy anymore, should get at least 2 months imo.

Re: Hall - 4 weeks - how will afl get them out of this one?

I'm not ____ing happy.. what a cheap shot ... hes a tough enough player as it is, so there is absolutely no ____ing way that was necessary. Staker wasn't even looking. You are scum Barry. Go get ____ed.

Hope the prick gets 10+ weeks - a dog act

Just wonder if the AFL will suck up Sydney's ass once again and let their players off at the tribunal (a.k.a pretty boy Adam Goodes)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta love the Eagle fans still complaining about Hall (2005). Remind me which Eagles player got off for elbowing a crows player in the head during their prelim? :rolleyes:

Re: What's the definition of karma??

Barry Hall was Karma, he smacked someone right in the face, which is physical assualt, if a cop saw someone do that on the street it would be an arrest

Not necessarily.

Staker was man-handling Hall, the cop would certainly have seen it as self-defence. :thumbsu:

I imagine Hall will use that in his defence. Video clearly shows Staker cheating, and the umpire doing diddly squat.

Staker cracks Rhys Palmer's skull open one week ..... and cops one from BBBH the following week - Karma :thumbsu:

Gotta love the Eagle fans still complaining about Hall (2005). Remind me which Eagles player got off for elbowing a crows player in the head during their prelim? :rolleyes:

He only got off as compensationg for letting Hall play

considering it was Travis Gaspar, were we realy that much better off by having him play? :p

I can't agree. Reacting to being held?? Who the hell reacts like that?

They did just show some similar incidents on the fifth quater and most received 4 or less.

Not necessarily.

Staker was man-handling Hall, the cop would certainly have seen it as self-defence. :thumbsu:

I imagine Hall will use that in his defence. Video clearly shows Staker cheating, and the umpire doing diddly squat.

Staker cracks Rhys Palmer's skull open one week ..... and cops one from BBBH the following week - Karma :thumbsu:

Right....

I'm being held by a player, so it makes it perfectly fine to belt the shit out of my opponent when he's not looking

open and shut case obviously :rolleyes:

425 points = 4 weeks according to the 5th quarter.
Yeah but they rated it as high impact. After watching the punch a few times I reckon you could probably rate it as 'severe'.

Will probably go straight to the tribunal anyway. My guess is 6 weeks.

I can't agree. Reacting to being held?? Who the hell reacts like that?

They did just show some similar incidents on the fifth quater and most received 4 or less.

nah i agree he is stupid

i meant he didnt run in and just hit the guy, hall was 100% in the wrong, i just mean the way they talk in the commentry sounded like he shot someone

hes gone for a month easily

Not necessarily.

That was completely accidental you twat.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=TzN4Ly_yd9w

watch this, he has his arm on hall then ball takes an elbow swipe and misses.

Then feels the need to smack him in the face, when he wasn't looking.

And yes he would have been arrested on the street.

"WHy did you hit this man in the face when he wasn't looking?"

"Ughhg he had his arm on me"

6> weeks bookmark it

Weagles are the definition of karma. Just look at them tonight. Their drug culture has forced Judd out and now they are looking bottom 4 material.

Hall will be back. The Weagles won't be for some time.

That certainly isn't the definition of Karma.

Someone needs a dictionary. :thumbsu::)

It was Gaspar, and you won't find any Eagles supporters who think he should have got off. But you know why he got off, don't you?

Re: Hall - 4 weeks - how will afl get them out of this one?

Lol @ Hunter remonstrating... His mate has just been knocked out and all he tries to do is milk a free kick.

Apart from Beau Waters, how weak are WCE? Show some heart and fight for your mate, can't believe no-one went to Hall or anything after it.

WCE, currently showing about as much pride in the jumper as Melbourne

Agree with this 100%. Darren Glass our bloody captain pats Hall on the arse when he should of been getting stuck into him. I dont want our guys doing anything stupid but ffs at times you need to fire up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back