Hall - 4 weeks - how will afl get them out of this one? (Merged)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Code:
[CODE]
[/CODE]
oh ____ off you dramatic little girl. Staker was grabbing him and impeding him, hall wasn't looking at staker if you want to play that game. Hall is incredibly stupid for hitting staker, no denying but you're blowing this out of proportion you little prancy girl guide no life loser. You're all using this emotional reactive bullshit to over play what happened, which was, there was a tussle, staker was hit and like the soft insipid girl he is, he went down like a bag of bricks.

:D

You're all a bunch of pathetic soft loser _____ and i hope the next time you leave your dark room to go and get a new hard drive or the latest dungeons and dragons video game, that you're punched or jumped. You all make me SICK, i hate hermit losers like you.

Hahahah..OMG. Talke about 'emotional reactive bullshit' you just did a whole sentence of it. TAke a chill pill princess and look at it for what it is.

Good luck against Geelong next week:D

Hahahah..OMG. Talke about 'emotional reactive bullshit' you just did a whole sentence of it. TAke a chill pill princess and look at it for what it is.

Good luck against Geelong next week:D

lol bitter much, nothing like THRASHING you on your own ground. Ahhh subi, doesn't have the cashe it had a few years ago :D

We would lose against geelong at skilled with or without hall, just like we'll do much much MUCH better than you guys, with or without hall. :):thumbsu:

So you're saying Staker was totally innocent & wasn't doing anything wrong?

*sigh*

Are you related to Des Headland or something?

Whether he scragged or not IS NOT THE POINT! Scragging is not a provocation defence. Whether Staker was trying to be a backpack for Barry MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. Barry still DID NOT have the right to punch staker in the face. FULL STOP. You cannot possibly defend his actions. Not at all.

Re: Video of Barry Hall's incident against west coast?

It was a disgraceful cheap shot - I'd say it's worth about 5 weeks.

Although depending on the injury to his arm, he may be out for that length of time anyway; which wouldn't be right - his suspension shouldn't start till after he's been given the medical all-clear.
That was nearly as bad as what Voss did to the guy at the pub last year.

lol bitter much, nothing like THRASHING you on your own ground. Ahhh subi, doesn't have the cashe it had a few years ago :D

We would lose against geelong at skilled with or without hall, just like we'll do much much MUCH better than you guys, with or without hall. :):thumbsu:

Yeah, Hall will be leading you guys to another grandfinal...:)

Oh, and when is the last time Sydney won at Subi? Against WCE? Our record at Subi is still pretty good, my pink duck friend

At least 6.

But because he plays for Sydney, it'll be 0 weeks and a reprimand to Staker for diving.

Cheers Phil, I lol'd. :D :thumbsu:

So you're saying Staker was totally innocent & wasn't doing anything wrong?

No, where the **** did I say that?

But that happens every single game Mantis. But the offender (in this case Brent) gets to play out a whole game with their jaw intact and their wits about them.

Your point is weak girl, let it go and concede defeat.

4 weeks is what all will get, on top of his suspected broken wrist.

Justice. :thumbsu:

AND whats more, defenders will continue to scrag and pull and annoy the shit out of forwards.

Just like the sky is blue and the grass is green, unless its not watered therefore making it brown. :thumbsu:

so your saying he got what he deserved?

____ champ...there was nothing in it and the umpire was close by, if there was he'd probably have awarded Hall a free kick, why the ____ do you think Hall was throwing his arms in the air to attract the umpires attention?

playing for the free by any chance? :eek:

Playing for a free. :eek: Staker was doing everything illegal & Hall got nothing, FFS, OK in the future, it's OK for opposition players to grab your forwards around the stomach & hold their arms & not deserve a free kick?

*sigh*

Are you related to Des Headland or something?

Whether he scragged or not IS NOT THE POINT! Scragging is not a provocation defence. Whether Staker was trying to be a backpack for Barry MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. Barry still DID NOT have the right to punch staker in the face. FULL STOP. You cannot possibly defend his actions. Not at all.
mantis is trolling you. Honestly, don't bother.

Yeah, Hall will be leading you guys to another grandfinal...:)

lol you joke about it but i wouldn't be surprised. We'll be just fine, you on the other hand :D

As i said, i've not seen the game because i was out living life but from all accounts you guys were disgraceful, i can kinda understand why you're focussing on the hall incident.

I'll leave this thread for you to carry on deflecting. :)

The game was in Sydney numbskull. Stop embarrassing yourself. You come on here talking trash and you don't even know where your own team played.

n one hand I cant condine it ... but after all the pussy vrap that has been posted about so called hits and punches over the last couple of years a little part of me is saying... at least were talking a real hit again.

But the other part of me knows he's getting 4 and deservs it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

oh ____ off you dramatic little girl. Staker was grabbing him and impeding him, hall wasn't looking at staker if you want to play that game.

Did you even bother looking at the video before trolling... he turned and faced him before even beginning to swing - here's the still again for ya from immediately prior to Hall swinging the punch (seeings you obviously missed it a few pages back):

2nlz2h0.jpg

How quick was the punch? Staker eyes were gone before he hit the ground. Absolute beauty:thumbsu:

Wouldnt expect anythig else from you lazy.

BUT, since it was a Sydney player that was bloody stupid and you let your team mates and club down. Totally undisciplined display.

However this was a surprise to me.

2. Eagles will be loving that this will take the headlines and distract from their insipid performance. They looked like a bottom of the ladder team.

Quite right.

We are a bottom of the ladder side nowadays, reality is we have been gutted off season by homesickness and plain stupidity.

But it is what it is, a dog act. The topic at hand that is.

1. This will do wonders for marketing for the swans. Will be front page tomorrow and will be shown on all the RL media shows. AFL will get some respect back from all the soft free kicks lately.

2. Eagles will be loving that this will take the headlines and distract from their insipid performance. They looked like a bottom of the ladder team.

3. The fact that there was no flag flown from WC shows where their club is at. Surprising cause I got no doubt Whoosha would have been into barry.

Some excellent points right there.

lol you joke about it but i wouldn't be surprised. We'll be just fine, you on the other hand :D

As i said, i've not seen the game because i was out living life but from all accounts you guys were disgraceful, i can kinda understand why you're focussing on the hall incident.

Yeah, we will.

Why do you need to announce on a forum that you have a life:D That made me LOL. Mate, don't care that you didn't see the game..Care even less that you apparentally had a life tonight. Musn't get out much, eh? For you to announce it to all of BF and all:eek:

Cheers Phil, I lol'd. :D :thumbsu:

No, where the **** did I say that?

But that happens every single game Mantis. But the offender (in this case Brent) gets to play out a whole game with their jaw intact and their wits about them.

Your point is weak girl, let it go and concede defeat.

4 weeks is what all will get, on top of his suspected broken wrist.

Justice. :thumbsu:

AND whats more, defenders will continue to scrag and pull and annoy the shit out of forwards.

Just like the sky is blue and the grass is green, unless its not watered therefore making it brown. :thumbsu:

Sorry mate I can't let it go, because it's the same thing that has been happening to Lloyd his whole career. He gets scragged constantly & the Umps do nothing, the reason why forwards exagerate any contact, because the Umps are stupid.

Re: Video of Barry Hall's incident against west coast?

that is no where near as bad as what was described, i reckon he'll get 3 to 4, if that.

Unsurprisingly the BF NO LIFERS are making more out of this than needs be. Go to a bar or something guys. :eek:

gives staker a glance in the face before he whacks him thats pure deliberation to hurt staker. is gonna cop it hard and sweet and the fence did a remarkable job today.

from todays actions, waters should be given the captaincy only one to stand up. loved the look on kerr though was waiting for hall to do something stupid.

Sorry mate I can't let it go, because it's the same thing that has been happening to Lloyd his whole career. He gets scragged constantly & the Umps do nothing, the reason why forwards exagerate any contact, because the Umps are stupid.

Are you kidding? Lloyd was one of the most protected princesses of AFL in his early days, until umpires woke up to him being a staging swan diver.

Yeah, we will.

Why do you need to announce on a forum that you have a life:D That made me LOL. Mate, don't care that you didn't see the game..Care even less that you apparentally had a life tonight. Musn't get out much, eh? For you to announce it to all of BF and all:eek:

but you DO care or you wouldn't bother replying. :cool:

and i would bet EVERYTHING i own you didn't really LOL, god what is it with BF nerds claiming superiority by saying 'i lol'd at you saying that' when really they're cut up and desperately trying to reclaim some self respect :D

so transparent dun dun :eek::thumbsdown::D

yeah, really brave person king hitting someone :rolleyes:

Did i say it was brave?

Get your hand off it... Who doesnt enjoy seeing a good punch. Remember at school when someone would yell "fight" and everyone would come running?:)

My father is a boxer and i love a good punch. The speed in which barry did it:thumbsu::thumbsu:

I really think he could go in the ring professionally.

Geez, clever one arent you? If you check the title carefully its about barry hall king-hitting staker behind play. Diversion is actually what you are attempting.

Go start a thread about how useless the eagles are at the moment... ill probably go agree with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back