Hamill 1 Week

Remove this Banner Ad

ITS time to give "cant kick goals or take overhead marks, but his worth a 5 year deal"

an extra week

a gutless sniper

deserves two

saints worried they cant win without him

lots of depth saints

Originally posted by Coach Required
ownership??? FLMAO !!!

yeah currently stands at 2 premiership games, and you reckon our lot are starved of success?

Overall Played 162
Richmond 102
St Kilda 58
Drawn 2

ownership bwahahahaha knobhead

Typical Tiger......struggling to live in the NOW........

"Current" = belonging to or existing in the present time........or

"Current" = a flow or stream.......for example, Richmond are currently swept aside by the "current" that is st kilda...soon to be torrent....

Ok thats English 101 for this week....next week we are doing the words beginning with the letters...V.F & L...... :D :D

Originally posted by electricsix
ITS time to give "cant kick goals or take overhead marks, but his worth a 5 year deal"

an extra week

a gutless sniper

deserves two

saints worried they cant win without him

lots of depth saints

out of your depth electric.....lol

I didn't see the incident, so will just have to cop it. Sounds like the club made a balls-up at the tribunal. :(

Talking of sniping, I'm rather bemused at the constant sniping of the Saints by people on BigFooty. Some people don't seem to be able to handle us having some moderate success.

The thing is, I never hear it anywhere else. Is it just an internet thing? Do people just get shirty at what some Saints fans say on here, and respond accordingly? In the real world I can have a rational adult conversation with people about the Saints and footy in general. Perhaps it's just that a lot of sad people come on here and use an internet persona to make ridiculous comments. Weird.

Originally posted by Winmar
I didn't see the incident, so will just have to cop it. Sounds like the club made a balls-up at the tribunal. :(

Talking of sniping, I'm rather bemused at the constant sniping of the Saints by people on BigFooty. Some people don't seem to be able to handle us having some moderate success.

The thing is, I never hear it anywhere else. Is it just an internet thing? Do people just get shirty at what some Saints fans say on here, and respond accordingly? In the real world I can have a rational adult conversation with people about the Saints and footy in general. Perhaps it's just that a lot of sad people come on here and use an internet persona to make ridiculous comments. Weird.

Fair comment.

Remove this Banner Ad

Hamill 1 Week

Remove this Banner Ad

Back