Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

sor1bo.jpg

Apologies for the shitness

Re: hamish mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwe

193957.jpg

Posting in epic thread

18852925.jpg

Can't remember seeing this done yet, almost don't even care, simply had to post to feel a part of it.

Brilliant stuff to absolutely everyone involved

Guys, I think the dog stuff is being overdone and is incredibly harsh on Hamo. Cut the guy a break. I mean, if you'd gone through what he has in the past, your opinion of dogs would be clouded too...

hamedog2.gif

HAHAHAHAHA.:D:D:D

That's it I need a time out, I can't take anymore...!

The Rompingwins Rhapsody wins the internet :thumbsu:

1ibiqb.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gents,

Have managed to waste a complete day at work reading this. My emotions have changed along the way

- Disbelief that someone in the public eye would actually pump themselves up on the net
- Anger that HHH would not stop to render assistance to an animal, below vile act
- Amazement at the creativity of the BF family - Guys and gals you have made me laugh beyond belief

Agree with the sentiments here - Greatest thing ever to appear on the interwebz. So much LOL gold!!!

Where will this ever end???

Gents,

Have managed to waste a complete day at work reading this. My emotions have changed along the way

- Disbelief that someone in the public eye would actually pump themselves up on the net
- Anger that HHH would not stop to render assistance to an animal, below vile act
- Amazement at the creativity of the BF family - Guys and gals you have made me laugh beyond belief

Agree with the sentiments here - Greatest thing ever to appear on the interwebz. So much LOL gold!!!

Where will this ever end???

Chief, the most stable genius, gets threatened with a defamation lawsuit.

Obligatory "thank you" post.

Most epic thread I've ever seen.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread Hamish Mclachlan and wikipedia - a must read for every footy fan - now going nuts on the interwebz

Remove this Banner Ad

Back