No Oppo Supporters Hardwick rumour

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep it respectful.
Thread will stay open purely to prevent the topic from being filtered through other threads.
Remember, human beings are involved here.
If you want to comment, play nice.
Vulgar or inappropriate posts will be deleted without hestitation and infractions may occur.

Last edited:
Once again, if this alleged source of the rumour is factually the source, you sir/madam make for a sh*t best friend. What good does that do for Hardwick’s daughter?
Again, that's the rumour being bandied about, given the other person is apparently pregnant & they are naming 3 females as the possible one? How can that be accurate? it's not hard to know who is up the duff & who isn't!
I msg him back saying i am hearing there could be legal enquiries being made about ppl who spread rubbish on FB if they don't retract, no reply....

The three names are coming from people, having heard the rumour, searching and posting a screenshot of full name and photo off a female’s Facebook account out of pure speculation.
They are getting desperate now

He's not my mate. This came from my brother... he's asking me if I know anything so I thought id come on here and see if there's any substance to this.

I'm sure it's bulshit but given the suddenness of the split up it's not entirely incomprehensible either

What do you mean sudden?

Was everything peachy between the Hardwicks a month or two ago?

Most marriages die slowly and there is always a final straw when someone gives up. The last thing people do is air their dirty laundry all day for their friends and family, plenty of whom will be surprised.

He's not my mate. This came from my brother... he's asking me if I know anything so I thought id come on here and see if there's any substance to this.

I'm sure it's bulshit but given the suddenness of the split up it's not entirely incomprehensible either
For all we know it may not have been a sudden split, given Dimma & Mrs. Hardwick were in diff states all yr they could have been having issues all during that time etc. We'll never know how hard this yr was on family's that were apart for the vast majority of the season.

I used to be big on the 9/11 was a hoax conspiracy theory when I was a teenager. I watched that loose change (or what ever the group was) videos and was suckered in. These guys seemed to make a compelling argument that passenger planes were not used and that they were military planes/decoys etc. What changed my mind was something my father said that I couldnt argue out of. He said the conspiracy was bullshit because if there were no passengers on the planes then how could they convince hundreds if not a thousand people to keep this quiet. No amount of money would ever keep the truth in check from the "fake grieving families" he said.

I bring this up because if this rumour has any legs then you have to think why it hasn't been leaked to mainstream media. All the people involved (Peggy, Players, Hardwick Family, Staff Member's family, Coaches Association, Replacement Coach) all would have people that they told this to. Some of those people, who have no real horse in the race would easily take a pay out from a Journo to leak this story if they had proper proof. Think about how quickly the Laidly thing came out? If there was even a kernel of truth Barrett and Caro would have already published something. To be honest there is no integrity in the football journalism world and their keyboards would be worn out based on how quickly they would get this to print.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I used to be big on the 9/11 was a hoax conspiracy theory when I was a teenager. I watched that loose change (or what ever the group was) videos and was suckered in. These guys seemed to make a compelling argument that passenger planes were not used and that they were military planes/decoys etc. What changed my mind was something my father said that I couldnt argue out of. He said the conspiracy was bullshit because if there were no passengers on the planes then how could they convince hundreds if not a thousand people to keep this quiet. No amount of money would ever keep the truth in check from the "fake grieving families" he said.

I bring this up because if this rumour has any legs then you have to think why it hasn't been leaked to mainstream media. All the people involved (Peggy, Players, Hardwick Family, Staff Member's family, Coaches Association, Replacement Coach) all would have people that they told this to. Some of those people, who have no real horse in the race would easily take a pay out from a Journo to leak this story if they had proper proof. Think about how quickly the Laidly thing came out? If there was even a kernel of truth Barrett and Caro would have already published something. To be honest there is no integrity in the football journalism world and their keyboards would be worn out based on how quickly they would get this to print.
You make too much sense to be posting here, your dad is a smart man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back