Roast Hardwick's Thursday Press Conference

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree brother. It can be read as spin and posters like you or I will call it such. what we won't do is start slagging the man calling him a mental midget etc and attacking the bloke as a person.

Yet posters do and it's allowed. You would think with the example we had from Reece, that as a board we would understand there is a line yet a few gleefully cross it.

Now I am no angle, I crossed that line myself with Morris but Reece at least taught me a lesson just unfortunate that lesson has not reached others
I'm no Angel either and happy to give him a bake where its deserved, but I saw nothing wrong Thursday apart from we have been competitive.

I will wait till the excuses on Saturday night when we will be told that we went in with a young team.

they blame everything on him..

Ty playing like shit? SACK DIMMA
Team playing poorly? SACK DIMMA
Francis Jackson cant recruit? SACK DIMMA
He forgot a saying in his press conference? SACK DIMMA
He didn't look a particular way in the coaches box ("He watches the game like a supporter) SACK DIMMA
Cotch didn't win the coin toss - SACK DIMMA (no ones actually said this one, but it wouldn't suprise me if someone did)

We'd have a dud coach every year if the BF dark siders took over.
The club would be run over by seagulls and possums.

I don't listen to the media either ,most of them arrogant looking down their nose at Richmond and would nothing better for us to fall under the weight of their double edged sword.

they blame everything on him..

Ty playing like shit? SACK DIMMA
Team playing poorly? SACK DIMMA
Francis Jackson cant recruit? SACK DIMMA
He forgot a saying in his press conference? SACK DIMMA
He didn't look a particular way in the coaches box ("He watches the game like a supporter) SACK DIMMA
Cotch didn't win the coin toss - SACK DIMMA (no ones actually said this one, but it wouldn't suprise me if someone did)

naaaa dude...they should have sacked him after the third elim final loss...simple as that...not good enough IMO, next.
Lets take stock here, we have 2 real bad symptoms that as a coach he is a dismal failure in addressing...slow starts to a year and finals losses...3 years dude, if you were working for someone, tipping you might make it past 2 strikes, 3? you are gaaaaaaaaawn...****ing out there with this extension, total and utter stupidity IMO, just poured the acid on big time and the board are ****wits for doing it.

I don't listen to the media either ,most of them arrogant looking down their nose at Richmond and would nothing better for us to fall under the weight of their double edged sword.

Although there are some that are simply haters of RIchmond (i.e Barret), I don't think the entire AFL community is out to get Richmond like you believe dude :p

naaaa dude...they should have sacked him after the third elim final loss...simple as that...not good enough IMO, next.
Lets take stock here, we have 2 real bad symptoms that as a coach he is a dismal failure in addressing...slow starts to a year and finals losses...3 years dude, if you were working for someone, tipping you might make it past 2 strikes, 3? you are gaaaaaaaaawn...******* out there with this extension, total and utter stupidity IMO, just poured the acid on big time and the board are *******s for doing it.

You missed the point of my post.

You missed the point of my post.

yeah? like in another thread i posted the Turnbull blamed Dimma for the election result.
The point is that had the board not extended his contract then the vitriol would not have been so bad..the simple fact is that the board have failed dismally in this dept, seeing as they supposedly wanted to put to rest any media speculation on Dimmas position by shoring it up with the extension and now that its all turned to shit, the media is feasting on the imbeciles that gave him the extension.
They have done diddly squat in quantifying how they came to the resolution to give him the extension. As mug punters from the outside we can only speculate and the only thing we can see, well I can see, is win/loss colums as KPIs. If this is the basis of the boards desicion then we are in the hands of absolute fools with NFI who probably got lucky once built a business and go around thinking they have some kind of gift and this type of stuff, either proves that they indeed have NFI or they dont take the fortunes of the club as seriously as us mug punters,who foot the bill for them to sip champers and shit in their corp gatherings...just sayin ;)

Just for shits and giggles, you know how we "parted company" with that Murphy dude from leading teams...so what? like we just said hey Smurph, dont turn up tomorrow, or how much did that parting of the ways cost the club? ...****ing Benny is starting to look like a megalomaniac hell bent on being an Eddie and falling at the next hurdle IMO

Our Elimination disasters, our game style and Hardwick's excuses and continuation to play duds suggests that the club is already 'run by seagulls and possums'.

I think we need to give some credit where it is due.
At least he is fair dinkum enough to know that we are not going anywhere with some of the regular 22. he said we will play some of the youngsters and give them a chance.
isnt that what half of this forum has been asking?

A lot of peoples source of frustration is that its only happening now when the season is practically over.

fair point, but if he had played all the youngsters from round 1, then everyone would of been throwing toys out the cot for not playing the high paid senior group. now the season is done and dusted in respect to finals then all the old players can go into the vfl and help develop the other youngsters like chol ect ect. i think we should try trade out TV but players like grigg, morro, should get contracts and be told you will be playing vfl to help the kids and remain as depth. after last night im kind of impresed how the club is going and i think dimma is right in saying he has a better overall playing list now then he has ever had before. we can get rid of players like luke conca ect ect out of the vfl now and have some decent players in there around the youngsters.

Remove this Banner Ad

Roast Hardwick's Thursday Press Conference

Remove this Banner Ad

Back