Has anyone got a stronger midfield than this?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had: Pendlebury, Boyd, Judd, Priddis, Mitchell, Swan (Hibbered, Mzungu and I.Smith) for the past month or so, they seem to get the job done.

Pendlebury, Swan, Priddis, Judd, Boyd, Dal Santo (Pavlich, Gibbs, Iles)

Legit!

Edit: If I can make Iles into Ablett, I'd be fully satisfied.

Pendlebury, Swan, Priddis, Judd, Boyd, Dal Santo (Pavlich, Gibbs, Iles)

Legit!

Edit: If I can make Iles into Ablett, I'd be fully satisfied.

Surely Pavlich is playing in your forwards and Gibbs in the backline if they're not needed in the midfield?

Mine is:

Ablett, Pendlebury, Swan, Boyd, Dal Santo, Priddis
(Higgins, I.Smith, Hibberd)

In the forwards I've got Pavlich, Fyfe, O'Keefe, Goodes and Chapman that can swing in to cover, N.Riewoldt is my F8.

Gibbs, Deledio, Goddard, Jacobs in the backline who can swap in with Lower as D8

Surely Pavlich is playing in your forwards and Gibbs in the backline if they're not needed in the midfield?

Mine is:

Ablett, Pendlebury, Swan, Boyd, Dal Santo, Priddis
(Higgins, I.Smith, Hibberd)

In the forwards I've got Pavlich, Fyfe, O'Keefe, Goodes and Chapman that can swing in to cover, N.Riewoldt is my F8.

Gibbs, Deledio, Goddard, Jacobs in the backline who can swap in with Lower as D8

Yeah I was just being stupid.

My forward line is fairly strong though and could possibly lose Pav to the middle without too much hassle. Harvey's absence hurts that though.

Pavlich, Franklin, Harvey, R O'Keefe, Sylvia, Chapman, Petrie (N Riewoldt, Mzungu, Richardson)

My Mids consist of Ablett, Pendles, Swan, Boyd, Dal Santo and Thomas - lowest average of 111 (Hibberd, Mzungu, Smith)

Ablett Pendles Swan Murphy Mitchell Pavlich

(Cooney, Hibberd, Green)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Judd, Boyd, Selwood

I think you can only count a premium M7 MPP only if you already have a premium F8 or D8.

I have, my f8 and d8 and are Brady rawelings and J Brown

My midfield has been pretty consistant from the start of the year, with Swan, Pendlebury, Judd, Bartel and Cotchin the core I had when I started, with Ablett traded in a while ago.

Currently:
Pendlebury, Judd, Boyd, Ablett, Swan, Hodge, (Pavlich, O'Keefe, Goddard)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back