Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ken's problem is the rest of you ****wits cant uncover your own coaches so you take our assistants.
Ken took us to the 14 prelim, we lose Walshy.
Ken takes us to the 21 Prelim with a new group on the verge of success and we lose Voss.

Leave us the **** alone and we might get there but thats not the objective i fear.

Problem for Kochie is he should go with Kenny... who is still contracted for next year.

Perhaps he could find him another gig... like the cash cow on Sunrise.

I said after the showdown loss it was terminal for Ken & he is a dead man walking.
Lots of presidents have been attached at the hip with the coach, and have gone at the same time or relatively shortly after the coach goes.

This is (and will be) just another example.

Ken's problem is the rest of you *******s cant uncover your own coaches so you take our assistants.
Ken takes us to the 21 Prelim with a new group on the verge of success and we lose Voss.

Leave us the * alone and we might get there but thats not the objective i fear.
Do you fear Josh Carr getting poached by another club?
I think Ken was found out but to his credit he's adapted and looks re energised after looking cooked and over the hill last year.

Ken's problem is the rest of you *******s cant uncover your own coaches so you take our assistants.

Leave us the * alone and we might get there but thats not the objective i fear.
Kinda like how you took josh carr off freo??

Do you fear Josh Carr getting poached by another club?
I think Ken was found out but to his credit he's adapted and looks re energised after looking cooked and over the hill last year.
Yes.

Great coaches MAKE great assistants.

Mediocre coaches NEED great assistants.

Ken is the latter. Only does well when he has great assistants, falls flat when he gets re-signed and they leave.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like we have a deal, have your people draw up the paperwork.

I wish Brisbane could, but Ken is still contracted to Port and looks set to earn himself a new deal. Ho hum.

I wish Brisbane could, but Ken is still contracted to Port and looks set to earn himself a new deal. Ho hum.
He's out of contract this year. Brisbane could look at signing him to be their coach next year but I have a feeling Carlton are going to be enquiring about his services.

He's out of contract this year. Brisbane could look at signing him to be their coach next year but I have a feeling Carlton are going to be enquiring about his services.

Fingers crossed!

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back