Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol the list

The ****wit literally said word for word last year it was the best list he's ever had

It's not the ****ing list mate.

Agree the coaching is terrible.

The list isn't where Port think it is though. Key position stocks are terrible. Three gun mids to build around so they need to start building.

I don't think Ken is that bad. He keeps managing to get a very average list to decent ladder finishes. They just keep failing in finals because they have a very average list of players and get found out.

When your forwardline consists of a broken down old man, and some more shit talls and soft smalls, it is hard to do much more than he currently does,

VIC bias.

??
Kornes brother is literally employed at the club. It's nothing to do with Vic bias. Ken's manager is in tight and has somehow managed to spin the best media protection racket in the business for a decade.

King is literally the only one who criticises him.

The 4 teams now below them have better percentage. There's every chance Port miss the finals and if they do even Kochie may not be able to save him.

??
Kornes brother is literally employed at the club. It's nothing to do with Vic bias. Ken's manager is in tight and has somehow managed to spin the best media protection racket in the business for a decade.

King is literally the only one who criticises him.
Think it’s time up for Hinkley, should consider retirement and stew in his own Coke Zero juices

I don't think Ken is that bad. He keeps managing to get a very average list to decent ladder finishes. They just keep failing in finals because they have a very average list of players and get found out.

When your forwardline consists of a broken down old man, and some more shit talls and soft smalls, it is hard to do much more than he currently does,
We won a flag with a 7 foot yank and any a VFL full back as key forward

Ken is great. The list is a little bit off the best sides.

Maybe should have built a decent list in 12 years?

When you’re in your 12th year of coaching, you don’t get any excuse that your list isn’t enough. Boak is the only player on their list who predates Hinkley. This literally is HIS list. This is what he has to show for 12 years of training, player growth and tactical development.

They still do not have a list that can win a flag, and that is Ken’s fault.

The 4 teams now below them have better percentage. There's every chance Port miss the finals and if they do even Kochie may not be able to save him.
if you think poor performances have any bearing on anything oh boy have I got news for you

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Poor performances are learning experiences that galvanise a group Ken would argue
"every loss is an opportunity for learnings but also I didn't bother learning who the players in the opposition team that smacked us out of the finals are"

When you’re in your 12th year of coaching, you don’t get any excuse that your list isn’t enough. Boak is the only player on their list who predates Hinkley. This literally is HIS list. This is what he has to show for 12 years of training, player growth and tactical development.

They still do not have a list that can win a flag, and that is Ken’s fault.

Shouldn’t that be more on list manager and recruiters though ?

Yes the coach might sit on the list management committee but but his main role is to develop the players recruiters give him

Shouldn’t that be more on list manager and recruiters though ?

Yes the coach might sit on the list management committee but but his main role is to develop the players recruiters give him
I'm happy to clean out everyone, including any recruiters or list managers, but I'd start at Ken, Chris Davies the football manager and Koch.

The "hasn't got the list" argument is so dumb though. Every premiership team has players that are not as good as players from other teams. A good coaching team builds them into something. Our coaching team ruins everyone.

**** them all off

I'm happy to clean out everyone, including any recruiters or list managers, but I'd start at Ken, Chris Davies the football manager and Koch.

The "hasn't got the list" argument is so dumb though. Every premiership team has players that are not as good as players from other teams. A good coaching team builds them into something. Our coaching team ruins everyone.

**** them all off
The list was good enough to win 10 in a row last season

Agree the coaching is terrible.

The list isn't where Port think it is though. Key position stocks are terrible. Three gun mids to build around so they need to start building.
You're 100% correct. However, The Regime(tm) has traded the farm to prop up old mate Hinkley for another couple of years and ****ed us for at least the next 5

Remove this Banner Ad

Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back