Coach Has Ken Hinkley Been Found Out?

Remove this Banner Ad

Kenny is an old fashioned survivor, underestimate him at your peril - one coach got found out today and it twas not him
I'm sure Bevo can console himself over this Round 17 loss by crying into his premiership medal.

Where are all da hinky haters now that Kenny has racked up back to back wins against st Kilda and the dogs???
heather langenkamp im here GIF

Hinkley got found out on this particular occasion, when his direct opponent got a pocket named after him:

Classic Hinks, giving up the chase before the ball was even kicked.

After the past fortnight of all the channel 9 journos blowing steam up his ahh and the fox footy commentators talking him up post-game I think i can safely say that Port Adelaide fans have been the most gaslighted footy fans in the entire competition.

Funnily enough I'd actually hate Ken a lot less if it wasn't for his blind faith followers. Kane, Caro & Whately are all oxygen thieves. At least a critical voice might actually inspire him to change and improve instead of a bunch of back patters.

Kenny is an old fashioned survivor, underestimate him at your peril - one coach got found out today and it twas not him
No one doubts his ability to survive.

It's his ability to win premierships at a level beyond Bell Park that is legitimately questioned.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Attachments

• 8177AC3C-7765-459D-9A60-FACFF3601435.jpeg
    8177AC3C-7765-459D-9A60-FACFF3601435.jpeg
    311.7 KB · Views: 9
After the past fortnight of all the channel 9 journos blowing steam up his ahh and the fox footy commentators talking him up post-game I think i can safely say that Port Adelaide fans have been the most gaslighted footy fans in the entire competition.

Funnily enough I'd actually hate Ken a lot less if it wasn't for his blind faith followers. Kane, Caro & Whately are all oxygen thieves. At least a critical voice might actually inspire him to change and improve instead of a bunch of back patters.

It must be infuriating to have Damien Barrett continuously quote “never tear us apart, hey Port fans?” In defence of Ken.

I’m not even a Port fan and it enrages me.

**** off Damo.

Old mate Teflon Ken rocks back in his la-Z-boy & watches another knifing from afar.
Imagine someone saying after the 2018 season that Adam Simpson will be sacked before Ken Hinkley.
They would have been met with responses along the lines of 'pigs will fly too' and politicians will become trustworthy.

Right now, I'm going to make a bold statement and say that Craig McRae will be sacked before Ken Hinkley.
I know there's been pressure on Hinkley recently, but remember that David Koch said he wants to make Hinkley a 20 year coach.
At the end of the day, Koch controls the board and gets what he wants when it comes down to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back