List Mgmt. Hawk's List Management 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard this dribble our time will come when buddy’s compo was pick 19

That was 10 years ago and our time hasn’t come

The club should have being taking action against the afl and publicly speaking out years ago
I am really tired of this argument. We got band 1 for Buddy just as North got band 1 for McKay. It does not matter that McKay is not even fit to tie Bud's shoelaces, it just matters that Scum were stupid enough to pay the spud that much. And it is fortunate for North that they are perennial bottom-dwellers and not reigning premiers. If it was Darcy Moore, Pies would have got pick 19.

Does all that make it fair? No, it doesn't. But it is within the rules of FA.

I am really tired of this argument. We got band 1 for Buddy just as North got band 1 for McKay. It does not matter that McKay is not even fit to tie Bud's shoelaces, it just matters that Scum were stupid enough to pay the spud that much. And it is fortunate for North that they are perennial bottom-dwellers and not reigning premiers. If it was Darcy Moore, Pies would have got pick 19.

Motlop. lol.

Motlop. lol.
Again, it would depend on his contract, wouldn't it? I don't know the details of that. Unfortunately, the AFL cannot build a Spud Factor into the formula. Given all these anomalies, it is fair to say the system needs an overhaul.

Again, it would depend on his contract, wouldn't it? I don't know the details of that. Unfortunately, the AFL cannot build a Spud Factor into the formula. Given all these anomalies, it is fair to say the system needs an overhaul.

Don't worry, the system will be overhauled just before we are to benefit from it

It came a year after a ‘special’ rule saw geelong rewarded with a couple of nice picks for gas jnr. ‘Thems the rules’

Incidentally they blew those picks anyway. Buddy out Lake, Hale in turned out OK?

387150082_731293062373847_665731278504713212_n.jpg

If Gunston returns do we even bother with Chol?

We will get two years out of Gunston and he can share the forward role with Ramsden ( who we think will be our main in 2025 ). An Ramma will learn a heap of Gunners!

An we save our cash for a 2024 f/an and draft picks for the now and future?

If Gunston returns do we even bother with Chol?

We will get two years out of Gunston and he can share the forward role with Ramsden ( who we think will be our main in 2025 ). An Ramma will learn a heap of Gunners!

An we save our cash for a 2024 f/an and draft picks for the now and future?

Chol is a 4-5 year prospect. Gunners is 1 year prospect.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Trade radio reporting the Hawks have been blind sided by the request and haven’t heard from Gunners or his manager 😂.

Sleepy Mark has his hands full.

Gunners currently overseas on a golf trip.
He’s officially requested a trade to us. Hard to see that happening without an offer!

Chol is a 4-5 year prospect. Gunners is 1 year prospect.

Is Chol thought? I feel we’re settling.

A with Gunston sharing the forward role with Ramsden I think we could work 2 years with Gunston. I guess it depends how much belief we have in Ramsden

It came a year after a ‘special’ rule saw geelong rewarded with a couple of nice picks for gas jnr. ‘Thems the rules’

Incidentally they blew those picks anyway. Buddy out Lake, Hale in turned out OK?

No it came 3 years after that and he was in the expansion uncontracted player pool for the Suns. Free agency didn’t come in until 2012 and didn’t follow the Suns/Giants free picks compensation formula.

Also we signed Hale at the end of 2010 well before Buddy left - I think you meant McEvoy in.

Just checking our lists spots. If Gunston comes in on top of Chol and D'ambrosio and we lose Brockman and Kosi on top of delisting of Jeka and Morris, we would need to find at least two more delistings, maybe 3 if we want to have a spot reserved to match bids on Jiath and Deer. Gunston while would be great for us has caused us some headaches. Greene and Bramble for sure but who else? We would hope they go through to the rookie draft. List spots are tight.

Chol over Ramsden. I suspect he will do some rucking with Noodle or Meek.

Don’t we want to get games into Ramsden as we think his got a lot of talent, the last thing we want is for him to request a trade as he can’t get a game just because we went for a stop gap player as some people are calling him.

Which is why TOB and or Gunston would be better cheaper stop gaps

I’d rather play Ramsden in the seniors next year than TOB. This pining for O’Brien a few posters on here have is bizarre. He was an okayish defender and a frustratingly poor forward. Beautiful shot for goal but took about 1 cracking mark for every 50 odd attempts. He wasn’t great for us as a 20-something - why you’d want to re-sign him with his best years behind him baffles me.

If we can get Chol for cheap otherwise walk away, we have gunston wanting to come back- he can be the stop gap for 1-2 years. Much better than the Chol option who has motivation issues

Delist/ trade - Kozi, Morris, Jeka, Lynch, Brockman, Greene, Bramble, O'Hara (r)

In - Chol, Massimo, Gunston

Assuming the trades go through and Greene + Bramble are told they're gone it leaves us with 4 senior list spots to take to the draft.. Take pick 4 + McCabe.. hope 2J makes it past 40 and Dear we take as a rookie..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back