List Mgmt. Hawk's List Management 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought with Ryan coming in and doing well, it'd be the death of Kosi, but I think the setup we ran yesterday may be a saving grace for him instead! Ryan FF, Lewis CHF and Kosi as third tall/backup ruck.
Playing 2x KPF & a 3rd Tall FWD was always going to be the best option, for individuals & the Forwardline as a whole.

Very excited to see Ryan develop over the next 2-3 seasons, both through pre-season (strength & fitness) & on-field with his craft.

I know Breust is playing as good as ever but he is now 32 turning 33, do we do what we have done with Hodge, Lewis, Mitchell etc. in the past and move him on even though he's signed to end of 2024?
No.

No, we do not.

We happily farewell a one-club-legend next year, rather than sending him to the knackery for half a crown and tuppence...

Only get two Cat B spots now dewnior so Bennett’s and Ohara are the full allocation.

Worpel and Weddle comments in the Hun last night like we’re sitting on our hands smells like manager induced BS to me

John Ralph and Geelong fangirl writing something related to Hawthorn, I'm sure theres no bias opinions or half truths in there.

Greene gone?

Ripping guy but can't see a place for him.

Yep. One year at a time for Chad.

Has played brilliantly after a stint at Box Hill and no contract, in his back pocket, to laze about on.

Is his body still an issue. Some people had him retiring a month or so back, due to injury.
Greene looks to be on the chopping block at the minute. For the moment Lewis, Ryan, Ramsden, even DGB potentially putting his hand up for a forward spot, there's barely room for Greene and Kosi. If there is a spot between them, it's fairly obvious who has it. But there's still room for a few more twists depending on what happens with Brockman and Wingard who are both unsigned for next year.

By the way I have no idea what's happening with the Worpel contract. It's bizarre, as his manager said he wants to stay. We've started the unhappy trend of giving away our PCM winners.

Greene looks to be on the chopping block at the minute. For the moment Lewis, Ryan, Ramsden, even DGB potentially putting his hand up for a forward spot, there's barely room for Greene and Kosi. If there is a spot between them, it's fairly obvious who has it. But there's still room for a few more twists depending on what happens with Brockman and Wingard who are both unsigned for next year.

By the way I have no idea what's happening with the Worpel contract. It's bizarre, as his manager said he wants to stay. We've started the unhappy trend of giving away our PCM winners.
I know you aren’t prepared to accept the message of so called in the know posters, but Worpel has had an offer from HFC List Management on his desk for some time. Agreed there is a discrepancy between what the Worpel team would like and what we have offered. Not much but a discrepancy. I hope it will resolve itself. Let’s leave it at that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m not doubting you, and I’m trying not to be rude or disrespectful…… But why?
Every fringe player believes they are a best 22 player who is being played in the wrong position, or with the wrong game plan, or with the wrong team mates, or with the wrong coach. Often that's not true, sometimes it is. Sammy might not be the right coach for Kosi. I thought he was even a chance to be traded last year to North, or to Collingwood to link up again with Fly.

I know you aren’t prepared to accept the message of so called in the know posters, but Worpel has had an offer from HFC List Management on his desk for some time. Agreed there is a discrepancy between what the Worpel team would like and what we have offered. Not much but a discrepancy. I hope it will resolve itself. Let’s leave it at that.
It didn't seem likely to me that an offer hadn't been made by HFC, and Worpel's manager said he'd prefer to stay. Must be a real stand-off over money.

Every fringe player believes they are a best 22 player who is being played in the wrong position, or with the wrong game plan, or with the wrong team mates, or with the wrong coach. Often that's not true, sometimes it is. Sammy might not be the right coach for Kosi. I thought he was even a chance to be traded last year to North, or to Collingwood to link up again with Fly.

It didn't seem likely to me that an offer hadn't been made by HFC, and Worpel's manager said he'd prefer to stay. Must be a real stand-off over money.
You conveniently forget time table.

3 years for Worps at 550 a year should get that deal done everyday of the week.
You reckon? I think he could have a decent claim to more. Without looking I'd say he's probably club leader in a lot of statistics, and probably ranks very well across the competition as a clearance player. He's a PCM winner who could finish on the podium again this year. If Amon is on 650 then he could claim at least that I'd reckon.

You conveniently forget time table.
Which time table is that?

I have, but unless Clarko thinks he can turn him into the next Hale I just don’t see the need for him
North don’t have a second forward at the moment. Comben is perpetually injured and CCJ is absolutely useless.

Goldstein will also be finishing up very soon so they need someone to go into the ruck when Xerri needs a rest.

Kosi makes sense for north. Which is partially why I’m surprised they are going for him. They don’t make smart decisions often. Like giving up pick 19 for CCJ.

North don’t have a second forward at the moment. Comben is perpetually injured and CCJ is absolutely useless.

Goldstein will also be finishing up very soon so they need someone to go into the ruck when Xerri needs a rest.

Kosi makes sense for north. Which is partially why I’m surprised they are going for him. They don’t make smart decisions often. Like giving up pick 19 for CCJ.
By that logic Kozi is worth ports first.
Plead Monty Python GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back