Toast Hawks made finals in 2024! - Hawks finals discussion

Can the Hawks make finals in 2024?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

From the time the poll in this thread started I voted 'Maybe' and I won't change it because of fear of mozzing us.

Seriously though my ceiling of wins for us this season was 10 so for us to have already won 12 with 2 games to go have totally exceeded my expectations. No matter what happens from here I fooking love this club 😍😍😍

From the time the poll in this thread started I voted 'Maybe' and I won't change it because of fear of mozzing us.

Seriously though my ceiling of wins for us this season was 10 so for us to have already won 12 with 2 games to go have totally exceeded my expectations. No matter what happens from here I fooking love this club 😍😍😍

I was also a maybe, refuse to change for the same reason. While I was expecting improvement, wasn’t expecting this much. The boys have done well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been an amazing run, for the few people that still question our legitimacy.

We've lost 3 games since the end of round 7, two of those three matches were to the current second and third place sides on their home decks by two and one points respectively, both of which we should have won. The third game we lost was to the fourth place side.

With the Swans shitting the bed, we're prime as any to win the flag if we can make the 8.

If Dogs lose to Crows we are almost ... almost a lock for finals (providing we win our final two games). Due to next week Freo v GWS and final round Dogs v GWS.
Yes I think that’s right. If Crows win this, percentage should not matter. Win the last 2 against rubbish sides and play finals. So go Crows !

We’re not there just yet. Still have two games to win and to be safe we need to win them by plenty. Carlton can still finish above us from here. But results this week have opened up more possibilities for us. Doggies no certainties to make it from here. Can’t help but feel that this season has more twists to come…

Remove this Banner Ad

Toast Hawks made finals in 2024! - Hawks finals discussion

Back