Hawks Supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Not all supporters, only the immature morons who have obviously never copped a decent one. Eventually that will get you a whacking.

Hey, what`s with the grammar champ?
mine was a friendly wave not telling someone to f- off maybe should not have put all as not all do it , i don't always but sometimes am triggered if someone near me does it , as i said my wave is alway friendly with maybe a see you next time , i would never do what happened to that family and if it happened near me i would tell the offenders off and say that was uncalled for .

gramma sorry i tend to forget about that

i don't always but sometimes am triggered if someone near me does it

So you don`t always abuse (sorry you give a friendly wave don`t you :rolleyes:) to opposition supports when they leave, only when someone near you does it. Do your teachers say that you are easily led on your school reports.

as i said my wave is alway friendly with maybe a see you next time

Yeah right!

I was next to the doggies cs up the back with half a bay of dogs fans and the hawthorn fans in standing room behind us had chants going most the game and the odd comment....talk about annoying, but what can you do....nuthing!!!

why? because if we were in their position then I can safely say I would be lapping it up too

Sure hawthorn have more morons than other clubs but you've just got to put up with it, our time will come someday...starting this week with the swans!!!

Go Dogs

So you don`t always abuse (sorry you give a friendly wave don`t you :rolleyes:) to opposition supports when they leave, only when someone near you does it. Do your teachers say that you are easily led on your school reports.

Yeah right!
your problem if you don't believe me i am not allowed to say f off in cheersquad i would get kicked out of it if i did all i have ever done is wave bye to people leaving, not at anyone in particular just a wave in the general direction ! i am never nasty and i know quite a few whether hawks or any other club do it to the ones who leave before the siren , you may even get a fair well song too as i have heard that sung at people [ that time hawk fans leaving when we were horrid] ! i never leave no matter what till the siren goes whether i was in cs or not , we are not allowed to leave early specially in front row cs ! .

my wave was never nasty it was just a wave go get a life !

I was next to the doggies cs up the back with half a bay of dogs fans and the hawthorn fans in standing room behind us had chants going most the game and the odd comment....talk about annoying, but what can you do....nuthing!!!

why? because if we were in their position then I can safely say I would be lapping it up too

Sure hawthorn have more morons than other clubs but you've just got to put up with it, our time will come someday...starting this week with the swans!!!

Go Dogs
more morons i don't think so have you sat punt rd end at a tigers game ? you get their grog squad that can and does cause fights with the opposition or even amounst themselves or the pie supporters who knock over kids with out saying sorry i have not encountered a nasty dog supporter yet ! bar for one here that thinks that i was nasty when i wasn't !

All clubs have tools who support them, even the Doggies (Believe it...or Not!)

Some clubs just have more supporters full stop so there will be more tools per se because of an increase in their numbers generally.

My brother and best mate are Hawks members and they can be painful when they win as can all supporters.

On the flip side a know a short, fat, ugly, big mouthed absolute fkwit who supports Hawthorn so I would find it very hard to wish them success because of this guy alone.

All clubs have tools who support them, even the Doggies (Believe it...or Not!)

Some clubs just have more supporters full stop so there will be more tools per se because of an increase in their numbers generally.

My brother and best mate are Hawks members and they can be painful when they win as can all supporters.

On the flip side a know a short, fat, ugly, big mouthed absolute fkwit who supports Hawthorn so I would find it very hard to wish them success because of this guy alone.
i can understand that fully i no matter what will still wish you guys well as i want swans to LOSE something shocking maybe cause i don't want to see spida get to the GF that he left hawks for , though i doubt they could beat geelong , you guys may if they get their act together but not swans , got get them doggies beat them well and truly:thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks Supporters

Remove this Banner Ad

Back