Autopsy Hawks v Shockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder if Clarko would read some of the rubbish on here, but if he did he would be in hysterics. He won't be trading any of the players mentioned unless they request a transfer for their own benefit as Mitchell and Lewis did. Frawley has played on "monster" forwards and beaten them (Josh Kennedy for one).
Just because we have played a few good games with the yougsters is no reason to trade former premiership players. There may be many reasons why the team played poorly at the beginning of the season, new game plan for instance, not only the infusion of younger players.
Clarko and the other coaches have turned this side around very quickly, let them get on with the business of building a new team.

Wonder if Clarko would read some of the rubbish on here, but if he did he would be in hysterics. He won't be trading any of the players mentioned unless they request a transfer for their own benefit as Mitchell and Lewis did. Frawley has played on "monster" forwards and beaten them (Josh Kennedy for one).
Just because we have played a few good games with the yougsters is no reason to trade former premiership players. There may be many reasons why the team played poorly at the beginning of the season, new game plan for instance, not only the infusion of younger players.
Clarko and the other coaches have turned this side around very quickly, let them get on with the business of building a new team.
Yeah, it's unbelievable, imagine reading on hear that we would trade Mitch and Lewis this time last year, let alone after they finished first and second best and fairest.

If we can improve our position by trading someone like Chip it could happen. Certainly not saying it will but anything is possible.

On SM-G900I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah, it's unbelievable, imagine reading on hear that we would trade Mitch and Lewis this time last year, let alone after they finished first and second best and fairest.

If we can improve our position by trading someone like Chip it could happen. Certainly not saying it will but anything is possible.

lol

Yep. Those aghast at trading out premiership players have a relatively short memory.

WILL
NEVER
HAPPEN

Clarko would never

Oh wait

I really liked the leadership shown by Brand to get between Sicily and the umpire and get him away before he said something that would give away a free. And then also by Duryea to get to Sicily and knock some sense into him. Some people will try to make more out of it than it was but I think Duryea knew how to get the message to Sicily. And obviously they're all good given the images post game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did you read the whole post?

Did you read the whole post?
Yeah, I was being sarcastic.

You like many don't think we should trade Chip. I understand why, but I think after last year anything is possible. I also think if we did decide to trade someone like Chip it would need to be in the best interests of all involved, which would mean it's pretty unlikely.

I think a few posters should sit back and enjoy the ride rather than suggest trading any player who has a couple/few bad weeks. Shit, Gunstons head was on the block a month or so ago because he had a down patch. Now it's Frawleys turn - and he's out injured - so you have to be an idiot to suggest he be traded.
I'm staggered at the posters who go on and on about getting rid of players...

This should be known as the "'super-coach' effect"

Just sit the **** back and let the season play out, for gods sake.

Now I'm going to have another glass of pinot, and settle down myself.

Sorry for interjecting.:footy:

I think a few posters should sit back and enjoy the ride rather than suggest trading any player who has a couple/few bad weeks. Shit, Gunstons head was on the block a month or so ago because he had a down patch. Now it's Frawleys turn - and he's out injured - so you have to be an idiot to suggest he be traded.
I'm staggered at the posters who go on and on about getting rid of players...

This should be known as the "'super-coach' effect"

Just sit the **** back and let the season play out, for gods sake.

Now I'm going to have another glass of pinot, and settle down myself.

Sorry for interjecting.:footy:
Was the wrong thread for a trade discussion but I never suggested trading out players because they weren't performing. Quite the opposite actually

And I want a glass of Pinot. Where's mine?

Ill pass that on to Clarko who has played him there before.
Yep
As I said, he's played there before, but was poor at it
Hasn't played there since his poor effort (not alone that night) in the Qualifying Final v Eagles in Perth, 2015

Langford and Sheils should both get a private goal kicking lesson from Terry Wallace.

Step 1 - keel over like you are dead - get stretchered off field
Step 2 - watch Lethal kick the goal
Step 3 - come back on like nothing happened

That was awesome. Still laugh any time I see that footage. EAD Essendon

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:
Was the wrong thread for a trade discussion but I never suggested trading out players because they weren't performing. Quite the opposite actually

And I want a glass of Pinot. Where's mine?
Same, only ever suggested he would have good currency and may improve our list.

But also agree this thread has become a little repetitive around this silly point (probably because the kids have done so well since the bye).

Apologies for my contrabution to continuing this debate, if it was up to me we wouldn't trade any of our premiership players. However, it seems Clarko and the club are more ruthless than me, after all it is a business and premierships are great for business.

Go Hawks, great win, lets smash the Swans and keep our finals hopes alive.

Hartung was very good in my opinion, really cracked in with a courage I haven't noticed previously. Made a couple of errors but far less than Brad Hill who he is constantly compared to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawks v Shockers

Remove this Banner Ad

Back