Ultimate Glory Hawks vs Swans - We take flag number 12 - our greatest flag - The Hard Way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Congratulations fellas! You deserve this Premiership.

The way you've been able to build your side over the years, led by a great and tactically sound coach along with the ability to draft and develop your kids is a source of admiration from mine along with the way you manage yourself off the field as well. Unlike the Swans, you've been able to build a great culture and you deserve to enjoy this success. Don't take it for granted because it goes very fast as I know from seeing the Pies in 2010-2011.

The fact that you're the first side to go back-to-back since Brisbane in 2001-2002 just goes to show how good your side is. Your senior coach was out of action for five weeks with health problems, you had numerous injuries throughout the middle part of the season and you were still able to win which speaks volumes of your terrific culture.

Once again I hate to say it, but congratulations on your Premiership success and well done! Hopefully the Pies can emulate this in the future at some point.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Ultimate Glory Hawks vs Swans - We take flag number 12 - our greatest flag - The Hard Way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back