Ultimate Glory Hawks vs Swans - We take flag number 12 - our greatest flag - The Hard Way.

Remove this Banner Ad

I should be magnanimous in victory, but that's impossible where sydney is concerned. Until you guys lose the delusion that the COLA talk is crap, and admit that you would not have even been in the grand final without the help, I am not going to entertain anything of the sort.

So my response is:
No we are not two fantastic clubs. we are one fantastic club and a snivelling cheating bunch cola sucking bum bandits.

Great response, you're a good winner. How is it that the minor premiers host the grand final in Melbourne?!

CONGRATS Luke Hodge Norm Smith Medallist on your 250th with a Back to Back Grand final win as a captain of this great club, what more can someone ask for...OR wait a minute Back to Back to Back would be ever better ;):D:D:D:D

ByhfmNZCEAABoZc.jpg

What a team effort the best team win for a while led by a great captain and a great coach..

Byhmq_9CMAElbOA.jpg

Huge congrats to you all. Stuffed Sydney, COLA, Buddy and Tippet. Hope you can threepeat.
We'll talk about the winner of the McEvoy/Savage trade for seasons to come, today the winner is Benny McEvoy, a premiership player at Hawthorn, the best club of the past 50 years by a street.

A special mention to The Chief, the man that made the last three happen, the architect, the hero.

One of the greatest polished performances I've ever witnessed the skills were so clean everything you did worked even when the swans got a turn over a hawk smother would instantly turn it right back I can only imagine how frustrating it must have been to be a Sydney player out there today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great response, you're a good winner. How is it that the minor premiers host the grand final in Melbourne?!
Go cry on your board. It'd be your own team's home ground if you didn't go crying to sydney in 1982. You want every single possible concession you can get and even that isn't enough. Swans players can do anything they want on the field with impunity and not get suspended, they have at least three extra players as a result of their moneybags trust fund uncle andrew. Well, drink your extra money because the hawks will be drinking champagne.

Last edited:
Going to watch it again soon, i also rigged up my pc to record the MMM stream and may give that a listen before the dvd comes out.

I'm still going to buy the GF dvd to add to my collection (and then the Victory pack later in the year).

and why not

ShadowyGraciousHylaeosaurus.gif

Last edited:
What a day, such a great effort from each and every player on the ground. All of them played their part and we were a force to be reckoned with. I'm so delirious now, Love this club #ALWAYS.

The smile on my face next week (and a few after that) will be enough for all of my work mates, rellies, casual acquaintances and even f@%king strangers.

No words will need to be spoken.

The ones who tipped against the Hawks without an ounce of sensibility will get the biggest smile.

Didn't hear you ******s crying when you had an extra days break leading up the GF over the minor premiers in 2012.

This win was made so much better because of the arrogant $hitney supporters who were saying they were going to flog us. Shattered they didn't show more of 'buddy', would have loved to see him crying

Remove this Banner Ad

Ultimate Glory Hawks vs Swans - We take flag number 12 - our greatest flag - The Hard Way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back