Game Day Hawks vs The Dees - Gameday thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seems fitting that we have a shit timeslot to play a team with a shit game style. Quite possibly a late change on the cards given that we have three big games coming up. Smith or Hill would be my guess given that Billy is in the side. Hopefully if this happens Woody gets a reprieve as I thought he was good last week.

As for the game itself, I'm predicting a scrappy, frustrating encounter up to half time because we are playing the coach of the Wallabies. In the third quarter, we will shift into 3rd gear, kick a bunch of goals in a row and run out winning in a canter.

Hale, Schoey, Spang, Duryea, Simpkin, Billy and Langers all have to show that they deserve a spot in September so I expect to see those guys come out hungry.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Might end up going by myself today after a mate pulled out. We better win!!
That was a good decision, he'll save thousands in child support.

On a side note we should get the 4 points if we manage to get our total score higher than your inside 50 count.

It's only fair.

DId you draw that yourself, just for that post?

Yes, yes I did.

sheldon-cooper-i-am-not-crazy-my-mother-had-me-tested.jpg

Well, we have an almost Saturday afternoon game. Hopefully, the weather will hold as I'm taking my Mother. She sat (or stood would be more accurate) through the 1950 season at Glenferrie. She deserves to see only good things now. I'm sure the boys will come to the party.
She's only seen 11 premierships since then :)

Shoey to kick 8 and silence the h8rs!

Not likely.

But there is still love for the Shoe regardless.

Just cause people highlight his perceived game weaknesses doesn't mean the love is gone.

Not sure where he is going to fit in the team long term though.

Might end up going by myself today after a mate pulled out. We better win!!
Hoping for a great afternoon, free flowing game of footy... I was a bit eh... ill watch on foxtel this morning but... a cold frosty beer (full strength???) sat at the G is hard to say no.. So i'll be going solo I recon..

Go hawks

Maybe you two can sit together ;) It is bring a friend day after all

I imagine there are going to be lots of empty seats

Hopefully it's a good game with lots of percentage boosting goals and NO MORE ****ING INJURIES
Hale needs a good game
Shoey needs to stand up and kick the first goal so that I win the betting syndicate
All the best to sewelly at box hill

Not likely.

But there is still love for the Shoe regardless.

Just cause people highlight his perceived game weaknesses doesn't mean the love is gone.

Not sure where he is going to fit in the team long term though.

I feel some people are a little impatient with Shoey's development as a player. He'll get there and rest assured a lot of current AFL clubs would pay big money for his services as a KPP...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back