No Oppo Supporters Hawthorn’s 2019 Trade/FA - Targets/Incoming players discussion only - Next Part

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we need Nash to come back and redeem himself - would like it if everyone took a back seat and let Nash announce any good news!
At some point people here will work out that Nash had very specific mail relative to Coniglio and why it aligned so well with what was being reported in Perth.

At some point people here will work out that Nash had very specific mail relative to Coniglio and why it aligned so well with what was being reported in Perth.

Before the Gillions came into play.

I wonder how long it'll be before people accept that the info was accurate at the time of posting, which was prior to Gil meddling & fu**ing it for us all

I wonder how long it'll be before people accept that the info was accurate at the time of posting, which was prior to Gil meddling & fu**ing it for us all

NO! DESTROY THE ITK THAT GOT IT WRONG! DRAGGGGGG HIM!!!!!

Despite the fluff, I still feel this thread has more integrity and truth than Damien Barrett on Trade Radio during trade week.

Although that isn't saying much.

Hopefully we get another interview with Hutchy on his boat :drunk:
The Club rarely leaks and its not even trade period yet....the GF hasn't even been played yet. I'm not expecting much news until at least the start of trade period.

But I keep coming back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

well 1 says yes, the other says no... so there fore they cancel each other out and no one actually knows the answer yet.
A wise man once told me that you can take it to the bank when the player is standing in front of the statue of Kanga in a hawthorn jumper.

It's outright ridiculous how many players we are getting linked to. It's like Hawthorn and St Kilda are default clubs that get listed.

Today while scrolling through my phone on the tram on the way home I saw us listed as 'in the mix' for Jenkins, Crouch and I think we were even on Tom Browne's list of clubs in the mix for Papley.

since when was it meant to be, my source is a very very close mate of Jamie. so He knows & He said that Clarko & Jamie met last night, and Jamie was very convinced of joining.
So he met with Clarko last night & today you post about how it's a certainty he's coming to Hawks, then also today you say that nope he's not coming now cause he's changed his mind.

I'd say either you're FOS or your 'source' is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back