List Mgmt. Hawthorn 2018 Trade discussion NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell me about it . Got stuck chatting to my bomber supporting brother in law yesterday . Conversation went like this
BIL- glad Shiel chose us , is a gun
TJ- well only because we pulled out of the race
BIL- but we are getting him , he chose us
TJ - because we pulled out the race
BIL - he is playing for us though
TJ- you still need to work a trade
BIL - but he chose us so he is playing for us
TJ - we still have Warble though
BIL - blank stare .........Shiel chose us over you guys
TJ - you do realise we pulled out of the race plus you still need to trade for him ?
BIL- we don’t he chose us
TJ - why haven’t you officially announced the deal then ?
BIL - we did when he chose to play for us
TJ - where’s the beer fridge ???

Is your brother in law Homer Simpson?

Trade Wrap: Young Hawk warming to Power move - http://m.afl.com.au/news/2018-10-14/trade-wrap-young-hawk-warming-to-power-deal

NOW that it's confirmed that PAFC medicos are assessing Ryan, it's more likely than not that he's gone. Prior to meeting them he would've given an indication that he was amenable to a trade. They would'nt have made the effort to meet him, just to be told to piss off!

Weird “trade wrap”.

Talks about the Burton deal as if they were sitting in the room, and whether Port will accept pick 15 and Burton. :rolleyes:

Yet not one mention of Scully in the whole article...

We’ve had about 3-4 different journos all report that the Scully deal is going to be done for a latish Pick as of late Friday.

There’s been very little of anything suggesting otherwise, so I would think the Scully trade is pretty much locked and loaded.

Scrimshaw will be later on(as reported), once we know exactly how we will be leaving trade week and what is available to us Pick wise.

It’s really only #thechadenning that we need to work through from all available evidence.

The Scully thing has changed my thinking a little bit...
If were able to get him for the price suggested, and Scrimshaw too for not much, we might actually get out of it with exchanging what Lovell and Duryea will bring in.

IF so, then I'd be just as happy trying to find our Chad with this years first rd pick and hold on to Burton at the same time.
Scully adds a lot of class, Scrimshaw potential versality to throw the side around, and hopefully the best young mid we can grapple from our draft position.

Probably close to a wash with the version having us give up Burto and a 1st.
Without Scully though, not enough class coming in at positions of need.

The big fish thread is locked but I reflected that when it started, mainly due to a war chest angle, who’d have thought Chad would be the one in the net.

Hopefully next year we can net a FA for once so we don't have to pay a such a large price in terms of assets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol Kane Cornes saying the AFL can’t let Scully go to Hawthorn for pick 53. Has to be a 1st round pick.

Mitchell went to West Coast for pick 88. You didn’t say **** all about that.

Re Burton. Not that they have any say in it but it would be interesting to know what the rest of the playing group think. Would they prefer Burton or Wyngard. Anybody spoken directly to other players?

Lol Kane Cornes saying the AFL can’t let Scully go to Hawthorn for pick 53. Has to be a 1st round pick.

LOL this guy is absolutely unbelievable, if GWS have managed their cap so poorly how is that our problem ?

I have lost my contact at Scotch College. Is Finn Maginness being touted as a first rounder next year? What sort of player is he?

Hoping for continued improvement so that he goes next level.
My best impressions are watching as he towels up my best mate's kids side (Ajax) twice a year in First grade local footy, without fail just a stud and everywhere finding the ball as if he brought his own.
Makes your jaw drop, but realize there are SO many levels to get to.

It would be nice to have someone balance his bias.
"If Port Adelaide want pick 15, Burton AND MORE for a guy who will be a Free Agent next year, then the AFL should take away their license, for being f...wits."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back