List Mgmt. Hawthorn 2018 Trade discussion NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice to have someone balance his bias.
"If Port Adelaide want pick 15, Burton AND MORE for a guy who will be a Free Agent next year, then the AFL should take away their license, for being f...wits."

Yeah I understand people have bias but as a journalist his is blatant and way off base too. He’s not using context in anything he’s saying.

Burton is gone.
context-please.jpg

I will be less upset about Burton leaving if we manage to land Scrimshaw, but I will still be upset. He's such a promising player, and he's one of those kids you love to follow from draft until he becomes a champion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chad Wingard and Tom Scully would be a great trade period, but i really wish we could goto the draft as well, cant have everything, but i want 5 picks in the draft despite them all being late, theres so much depth that even picks in the 70's will get you some quality

with Darren Minchington as a DFA and maybe another? i think we're on the right track.

So Sydney cam dump hannerbury for pittance but GWS cannot do it with Scully (who also could have injury issues), especially if the hawks are involved???:rolleyes:
Great point. Kane is just a provocateur and a nob.

Dont worry, no ban will come, the afl arent stopping shit.

If we all just remember that he has ZERO influence, suddenly his bitching becomes pretty enjoyable.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back