Prediction Hawthorn Guernsey Numbers in 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

As is shown by his 70 metre goal on the run.
wot? you know we're talking about Tim O'Brien here don't you? You may be confusing him with Jack Fitzpatrick. Tim O'Brien is the one that has been phoning in training for the past 4 or 5 years and as a consequence looks like a stick figure who the doctors simply hold up to the light when they want an x-ray.

That's actually quite a good highlights pack for him. I realise a highlights pack is usually going to make a player look very good as it excludes the mediocre parts but he certainly looks far more impressive there than in any of my recollections. Quite a bit of Gunston in the way he played in some of those clips. Hopefully it comes together for him more consistently next year. Having some genuine big bodied forwards in the forward 50 again should do him wonders providing he can still crack the 22.

That's actually quite a good highlights pack for him. I realise a highlights pack is usually going to make a player look very good as it excludes the mediocre parts but he certainly looks far more impressive there than in any of my recollections. Quite a bit of Gunston in the way he played in some of those clips. Hopefully it comes together for him more consistently next year. Having some genuine big bodied forwards in the forward 50 again should do him wonders providing he can still crack the 22.

Lance Piccioane's highlights package is unreal !! just saying...

The following numbers are available. I wouldn't mind seeing it play out like this:
1 - Jaeger O'Meara (as long as someone wears it, was sick of this 'for the fans' crap from day 1)
3 - Tom Mitchell
5 - Kieren Lovell (closest to a Collins/Harford/Mitchell type in the Crimmins mould. Maybe leave vacant for a year to see who earns it)
10 - Ryan Burton (we don't have any indigenous kids coming through at the moment)
17 - Ty Vickery
27 - Ricky Henderson
31 - Marc Pittonet (Carry on the legacy of Bernie Jones)
35 - Harry Morrison
36 - Mitchell Lewis (good luck to whoever gets it)
39 - Oliver Hanrahan
43 - James Cousins
45 - Conor Nash
46 - Tristan Tweedie (if we bother to list him)

Stewart, Howe and Miles to retain numbers in the 40's for the time being.

The following numbers are available. I wouldn't mind seeing it play out like this:
1 - Jaeger O'Meara (as long as someone wears it, was sick of this 'for the fans' crap from day 1)
3 - Tom Mitchell
5 - Kieren Lovell (closest to a Collins/Harford/Mitchell type in the Crimmins mould. Maybe leave vacant for a year to see who earns it)
10 - Ryan Burton (we don't have any indigenous kids coming through at the moment)
17 - Ty Vickery
27 - Ricky Henderson
35 - Harry Morrison
39 - Oliver Hanrahan
43 - James Cousins
45 - Conor Nash

Lovell is indigenous and Howe you would think will get a new number if he wants it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 - Tom Mitchell
17 - Ty Vickery
27 - Ricky Henderson
35 - Harry Morrison
39 - Oliver Hanrahan
43 - James Cousins
45 - Conor Nash

;)

I think we should hang on to one for Fyfe next year ....

3 - TOM
5 - JOM
10 - Lovell

otherwise what Aussie80s says.

Burton can take Burgers' number when he retires.

That said, Burton might need a number change soon. If he has a big year kids might start wearing his crap number and from that there is no return

I liked TOB this year. He's a young bloke who is showing some versatility. If he clunks more of them he will be a player. Like his groundwork too.

Don't get the TOB haters....

Please give Mitchell Lewis #53

Shaun Rehn must be very lonely being the only player in the 50s.

Number 50 - Paul Johnson (2011)

In Paul Johnson's only appearance for Hawthorn in Round 23 2011 he managed to win a game off his own boot. :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Hawthorn Guernsey Numbers in 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back