News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like last years thread, whatever Barrett has to say is not Hawthorn in the media.

Couldn’t care less for his shit takes, they don’t belong here.

Nice!

Also, whoever is running the sound levels pls turn the microphone down on dippers mic a little bit 😬
you could totally mute Dipper's mic, but it wouldn't make any difference - he'd be just as loud in his co-commentator's mics!

I just hope this time we don't have to listen to the "other mob's" commentary team alongside ours (I don't know if Bulldogs have their own team like the Blues did, prob not I guess)

you could totally mute Dipper's mic, but it wouldn't make any difference - he'd be just as loud in his co-commentator's mics!

I just hope this time we don't have to listen to the "other mob's" commentary team alongside ours (I don't know if Bulldogs have their own team like the Blues did, prob not I guess)
Just a normal commentary day. Luke Darcy, Brad Johnson, ETC

Moore has a habit of saying all the right things, but more importantly you believe him because you can tell he believes what he says.
This is exactly why I feel he should be Captain!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

a82f28f5116a8dda120f867767fda965.jpg

We finally have made the Fox footy Premiership window, looks like we are winning the flag.

a82f28f5116a8dda120f867767fda965.jpg

We finally have made the Fox footy Premiership window, looks like we are winning the flag.
Jonathan Brown again had to fit in that Hawthorn were helped by playing North in the last round. I guess the Bulldogs' performance in the premiership window is so much more impressive because they had the tough assignment of playing North in the second last round instead.

Jonathan Brown again had to fit in that Hawthorn were helped by playing North in the last round. I guess the Bulldogs' performance in the premiership window is so much more impressive because they had the tough assignment of playing North in the second last round instead.
He forgot to mention we'd already beaten the Dogs this year too.

FFS you would've thought he'd had some feedback on how dumb that came across last week.

But no, double down, Browny!

I read Trent Cotchin's autobiography because it was there, fairly dull like most are from sports people, but there was one point that stuck out to me. Cotchin is a similar level of family man to Sam, has been with his missus since they were 16 odd, and he spoke about how much he used to love and respect Dimma Hardwick and his family values, and how much that drove the club forward - and on the flip side how much it hurt the club, and his relationship with Dimma, that the relationship ended in a way so antithetical to the way it was presented.

It was good insight as to how much of success can start with the quality of relationships in and around the club. Sam and Lyndall are doing fantastically well setting the example.

Remove this Banner Ad

News Hawthorn in the media 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back