Autopsy Hawthorn loses to Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez O Rourke must be pretty crook to not get a game in that team....

I'm thinking about pulling one the boots again after watching some of theses blokes play today, fair dinkum if Taylor Duryea is in the best 22 we are a bottom 4 team....

While I am having a moan is there any chance of a forward having some presence ? Not much point playing Schoenmakers or TOB as they have both shown they are not capable. Don't think there's any choice but to play Big Boy and Ceglar in the same team, one deep and one in ruck.

Over to you Clarko... Good luck mate thinking you need it.. Over and out..

I'm sorry but anyone who defends Duryea need to get their eyes checked. Stick a fork in him, he's done. Also for those wondering why it took the coaching staff such a long time to get Brand into the team now know why. He's just as bad as Frawley.

Hawks get smashed, Celtics lose, Raiders lose (again) and I have to endure the ****ing royal wedding media wankfest. This weekend can truly go **** itself.

So if Rough goes out with an "injury" (not sure Clarko would ever let "Omitted" appear next to his name) do we play Schoey and Lewis in the forward line?

Who comes in to bring pace to our play?

Who actually wanted the ball today? Gunston and.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watched this game like

j9r63u3UV5hUkKUODlfunomwvUs=.gif
EF297B5C-08BC-473E-8922-B6E0AA7F89E2.gif

Oh well - it’s been building, we’ve seen it coming over the last few weeks and today it happened. Not surprised at all

I do hope that all those who enthusiastically embraced all the changes continue to put their money where their mouth is and not pot any of the players and continue to embrace the changing of the guard

Brisbane were very very good today and deserved the win

Dreading our game against the Eagles next week

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawthorn loses to Brisbane Lions

Remove this Banner Ad

Back