Autopsy Hawthorn pipped at the post by Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Said it before and I'll say it again, I hope Kenneth goes around again next year...
He will mate as it is all about him, he proved that last night. It was a night for his players but his narcissism proved too strong and he showed what a first class fk wit he is.

He will mate as it is all about him, he proved that last night. It was a night for his players but his narcissism proved too strong and he showed what a first class fk wit he is.
100% agree, he put it all out there on the table and created his mob a nice distraction for the week with his big mouth before the prelim. Sydney would be loving this.

Fact: Hinkley currently holds the VFL/AFL record for the most games coached at any club without making a grand final. 😂

I know we want the same thing here. All I'm saying is don't get your 'Hawks top 4 in 2025' tattoo just yet.

Take it from this guy:

View attachment 2110740

It's my prediction. I thought we'd be top 4 next year, before this season even started. I thought we would miss finals again this season, that was my prediction.

Now that we finished top 6 and rarely get beaten and if so only by only a kick, I'm not only more confident of top 4, but I'm more inclined to side with Kane.

It's my prediction. I thought we'd be top 4 next year, before this season even started. I thought we would miss finals again this season, that was my prediction.

Now that we finished top 6 and rarely get beaten and if so only by only a kick, I'm not only more confident of top 4, but I'm more inclined to side with Kane.

Top 4 in 2025 is not written in ink, but we sure as hell will be aiming for it!

Lots of internal improvement left on list and potential pick ups has me very excited for 2025.

Your truth not our truth. Give up whilst you’re ahead.
You don't need to keep reporting these posts, asking for a ban.

As you should be able to see by the big SUSPENDED tag...it has happened hours ago

Anyone who ventures to another board after a loss (in particular) with negative comments could never see what a w*nker they've been.

I'll take as many potshots at oppo fans that come on here to troll, but I would never in my wildest dreams think of venturing over to their board after a close loss and post anything.
They're "doing a Ken"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wouldn't expect anything less from this moron.

I like the whole narrative that Ginni gave Port the motivation they needed because obviously being embarrassed on your home deck last week by 85 points wasn't enough motivation.

Says more about how Port and the media think than anything else to be honest.

I hate the cats but I'm jumping on the cats train now as they are only vic team left!

I find this way more offensive than anything Hinkley said or did. Hawthorn supporters don’t support Geelong. Ever. My entire mission now for the remainder of the season is to formulate an outcome where they lose.

Last edited:

I won’t listen to those two.

Tim Lane the Carlton Flog has become so used to his club being shit for the last 20 odd years and them being our doormat all that time, has soured him and I bet any money he blames our club as much as he blames Hinkley.

Then you have the talking handbag Caro, who really needs therapy to point on the doll where the “Big Bad Hawks” hurt her.

Spare me.

I wouldn't expect anything less from this moron.

I like the whole narrative that Ginni gave Port the motivation they needed because obviously being embarrassed on your home deck last week by 85 points wasn't enough motivation.

Says more about how Port and the media think than anything else to be honest.

The minute that Geelong went down there and thrashed them it was going to be tough. We had a host of things going against us off the field which we couldn’t control including injuries to key personnel. Ginnivan’s tweet played into that but it certainly wasn’t the only thing they would have been using as motivation. It is essentially Hinkley’s job to find stuff (even if it’s random and innocuous) that can get them firing on all cylinders and to his credit he did that. From our side of the ledger I think we lucked out by even having to fly interstate in the first place. The ladder had us playing the cats in front of a home crowd at the G in F2 (even more reason to dislike Geelong). Unfortunately that’s just how the cookie sometimes crumbles but we came out the other end with a pretty honourable showing given those circumstances. Losing sucks but the horizons are really bright and that’s what we have to focus on really.

There is no way that Hawthorn was going to win a flag this year. This was building block for a flag in 2-3 years (and we may drop a bit next year before we go to the next level)

A tight Semi Final loss sure beats getting smacked at the SCG against a team, and on a ground that we have struggled at.

Are you serious? I'm from Adelaide, I have family and friends still in Adelaide not to mention there are plenty of Hawks in here from Adelaide. Are we lesser people??

F*ck off with that shit. :thumbsdown:

I absolutely love the nuances of Adelaide in comparison to the other major cities. The 'big regional city' feel is also a major win.

Aside from Pirate Life brewery, NOW I'm ready to call PORT Adelaide an absolute hole though. Thanks Ken.

Already moved on now.
With the 2 backs arriving next year, Scrimshaw can play Sicily’s role.

Looking at Sicily’s time fwd this year, probably amounted to a whole game in minutes played. 5 goals and a whisker away from winning 3 games off his own boot.
Got to look at him playing Gunners 3rd tall role in 2025. Just saying. By far away the best fwd in the club and plenty of cover down back.

Hinckley said he used it (ginni comment) "a fair bit" during the week... they played well above themselves tonight.. ginni should apologise to his teammates
A lot of disagreements with this post but Sicily has said ginni pretty much said as much so I'm happy to be right and move on 😄
Ofcourse, would have preferred to be wrong and in a prelim

Last edited:
Are you serious? I'm from Adelaide, I have family and friends still in Adelaide not to mention there are plenty of Hawks in here from Adelaide. Are we lesser people??

F*ck off with that shit. :thumbsdown:

Adelaide and Sydney are the two best cities in Australia to visit - we could have big finals in both cities! Not to be this year!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Hawthorn pipped at the post by Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

Back