List Mgmt. Hawthorn Trade and FA news discussion NO OPPOSITION SUPPORTERS

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shiel is a must hopefully GWS play ball, thought it was interesting what Connors said about gaff that it's not necessarily about money so I'm sure there would be a few clubs that are still very much into him, hawks being one of them.
A couple of cheap FA or DFA like Hugh Goddard for kpd depth and maybe even fasalo to help out breust, gunners when they move up the ground.

Ok. I've plodded through two days worth of posters bitching at each other, posters 'cat fishing' their info. BUT, this thread is officially ****ed. Alex ****ing Fasolo? I give up.

Hmmm I know a lot more than you would like to think..... and people associated with the club.

If you think we are a chance to land Cogs and Shiel this year...... keep on
walking champ.
For all your posturing about knowing something, you seem to know **** all about probability.

Are we a chance to get Shiel and Cogs this year? Centuries of mathematics says yes. It'll be tough, sure, and quite unlikely but there is still a chance. Improbable, but not impossible.

Good thing you know how to say sorry when called out and proven wrong. I eagerly await your apology.

For all your posturing about knowing something, you seem to know **** all about probability.

Are we a chance to get Shiel and Cogs this year? Centuries of mathematics says yes. It'll be tough, sure, and quite unlikely but there is still a chance. Improbable, but not impossible.

Good thing you know how to say sorry when called out and proven wrong. I eagerly await your apology.

Zero chance.

Who else does Tom Petroro manage?
Coniglio....

ae012e50f9a69e8f62aa531462687ec9.gif

Ohhhh also Orourke and TimmyO....

Ok. I've plodded through two days worth of posters bitching at each other, posters 'cat fishing' their info. BUT, this thread is officially ******. Alex ******* Fasolo? I give up.

Hang in there. We will be back on Levi casbolt, Jarrod Harbrow and Jake Neade before you know it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I reckon more likely Gaff and one of either Shiel or Wingard is what we are aiming for and can possibly get done.

You could get it all done, but we’d be mortgaging our future. You’d be coughing up 2 first rounders (this and next years), Ceglar and possibly a 2nd rounder. That’s again precluding us from the early rounds of the draft. We’d need to nail some DFA’s and late/rookie picks in addition. Like we’ve done with Morrison, Lewis, Moore and Hendo.

You could get it all done, but we’d be mortgaging our future. You’d be coughing up 2 first rounders (this and next years), Ceglar and possibly a 2nd rounder. That’s again precluding us from the early rounds of the draft. We’d need to nail some DFA’s and late/rookie picks in addition. Like we’ve done with Morrison, Lewis, Moore and Hendo.

Gaff you'd likely have to give up no assets for or am I missing something ?

Dont need draft picks if you can bring in elite talent that's in the 24-27 range.

Wingard is interesting. Was a star a couple of years ago but has not been as influential last couple of years. Seems to be one of those players where they try to elevate them to midfield etc without success.

Would have to take him with the view he's a forward. And on the provision he stops flopping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back