Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts
Mar 10, 2007
Ensconced in velvet
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Lakers, West Ham
HUGE game, and would seriously set us up for a top 2 assault if we could pull of an upset tonight.

I bloody hate tipping against the Swans and hate tipping Hawthorn even more, but I've gone with the Hawks by three goals. We need to start this game with intent and our tackle count needs to be high by the end of the game if we're any chance.

I just hope we take our chances and, if we do happen to lose, I can at least accept it if it's a quality game and we're in it until the end. The Swans have proven me wrong many times before and I hope tonight is another one of those times.

HUGE game, and would seriously set us up for a top 2 assault if we could pull of an upset tonight.

I bloody hate tipping against the Swans and hate tipping Hawthorn even more, but I've gone with the Hawks by three goals. We need to start this game with intent and our tackle count needs to be high by the end of the game if we're any chance.

I just hope we take our chances and, if we do happen to lose, I can at least accept it if it's a quality game and we're in it until the end. The Swans have proven me wrong many times before and I hope tonight is another one of those times.
Just hate saying it but HAWKS to for mine

You know how Hawthorn have lost the last 10 in a row to Geelong and their supporters don't care because they won the Grand Final? I'm exactly the same here. If we lose this I couldn't give a shit. We beat them when it mattered.

Eh - who cares. We won when it mattered.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Morton was responsible for 3 goals in the Grand Final and we won by 10 points, so without him we should lose by 8 points. Hawthorn 1-9 points is paying $8.80, easy money

I have goosebumps.

Ok I have tears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back