Heathcote DFL part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a poor post. Heathcote have got a lot of respect for Colbinabbin as they are a quality football side. Dont know what your trying to pull hear but its bordering on ridiculous. As for singing the song before they got into the rooms as stated by a few on here might start the "ooooohhh" as they pass through the enterance (behind the doors) and wait for the entire 22 but thats as far as it went. Poor form Bond :thumbsdown:

Agreed, poor form Bond:thumbsdown:. As a neutral supporter at the game i thought the excited heathcote boys did not show any disrespect to colbo. Backing up what has already been said, as you players/ex players would know ,the first 15 or so in the change room after a game have already started the ooooooohhh part in preparation for the stragglers to get in and join the main song. If you are one of those stragglers and you hear the start of the song you start joining in no matter where you are whether it be a metre outside the door or at the door... I hope you are not a colbo supporter Bond. You need to get there first before you can start trying to fire up your boys:confused:.

1. matt_nicholls your a fool!
2. AFL teams dont sing the song until they are deep into their rooms.
3. dosent matter how you want to put it Doona2, they did start before the got inside thier rooms.
4. might be a different story from Doona2 if he was coach.
It was a Semi Final and not a Grand Final so one would think that the Heathcote Football club may have been smarter than giving another reason to a possible opponent in the G.F. reason to beat them. Im sure both teams have trained quite hard all year and an advantage in the mental side of things may give one an advantage. It was poor form and may come back to bite them on the arse.
If Colbo are good enough to make the G.F. I'll be reminding them!
Hope they do as it will be good to stick it up the $$ team.

I think your the fool champ , if colbo need to use that as there main motivation they are kidding themselves , i'm sure that playing in a grand final is motivation enough without worrying about petty stuff like that !!!!!!!!!!!

I think your the fool champ , if colbo need to use that as there main motivation they are kidding themselves , i'm sure that playing in a grand final is motivation enough without worrying about petty stuff like that !!!!!!!!!!!

Elmore - Gone all over, you will see a lot of departures I am sure.

Heathcote - Well done, sing the song wherever you like it will not make any difference to anything. You loser Bond!

Colbo - Too good to worry about motivation, have been in finals long enough and tasted success plenty they know what motivates them.

Lets look to this weeks game first!

Colbo or Locky?? What are the tips?

Heathcote - Well done, sing the song wherever you like it will not make any difference to anything. You loser Bond!

Colbo - Too good to worry about motivation, have been in finals long enough and tasted success plenty they know what motivates them.

LBU by 5 points with Tony Baker to kick the sealer on the siren!

Colbo by 7 goals

Locky by 12 points,
It would have to be one of the best standard of football HDFL final series has produced so far in a very long time. I don't think i would be on my own saying that

Locky by 12 points,
It would have to be one of the best standard of football HDFL final series has produced so far in a very long time. I don't think i would be on my own saying that

Yeah probably the best for the last five or so years the final series where you had Broadford and Colbo in the granny was great standard and tough think it was 2003

Here's one for you RWB our old mate trotty was coming out of Gaffney's shaking his head on he's way up to Locky on Saturday i was told he paid $4.50 for a apple slice.He run into Segga at Locky and told him,Segga said christ trotty i would have gave you a Apple slice trotty walked away with tears going down his face knowing he was $4.50 down the drain:D

Ha ha trotty said he copped some heat about that one, Segafredo's is the best by far :thumbsu:

heard a good one this morning doona told heathcote legendry trainer spud that morgan got 2 weeks spud replied with "lucky to get that" we let him sit for a while then told him the truth

he is a legend the old spudda :thumbsu:
Hay trottyboya, if you are still down in the dumps for buying the dearest Apple Slice in Heathcote.I will give you a tip to chear you up,the tip is in race 5, horse 6, at Randwick 2morrow, the horse's name is golf tee,YOU CAN PUT YOUR BALLS ON IT, HA HA HA :D That will teach you for not going to Segga's

locky by 9points.

locky boys to be inspired by an outstandinig reserves drinking outfit on the far wing of trickeys diesel oval.
tip: 1 in 3 eskys get through the gate!;):D

newth to snag 6. he is a sneaky,sneaky, shameless man..
jackson to snag a certain (obsessed)netballer afterwards :p
bongiooooovanni to injure himself at training??:eek::rolleyes:
pitson to propose to the coach after the game...
nesko to get stuck at work, yet still be spotted at the pie stand... with a huntly shirt on???:confused:

Agree with a few points about local players to support the club. You need to have a few players who can step up throughout the year and I dont think Elmore had that this year. The point about the budget wont be an issue as Elmore are a club that ALWAYS has coin. May be happy to be competitve for a few years and not have the pressure of finding as much money.

Injuries at the business end of the year hurt them as well. Ryan Hayes, Daniel Bevan, Justin Schubert, Cam Cail, all would have injury clouds over them going into the finals. 4 very handy players that make a big difference to the line up. As for money, who cares? Its not amateurs, people get paid to play. As GG said, Elmore always finds money, so that will not be the problem. Colbo, Mounts and Elmore have always got money to recruit players. Good luck to them. Colbo over Locky by 4 goals 7 points.

locky by 9points.

locky boys to be inspired by an outstandinig reserves drinking outfit on the far wing of trickeys diesel oval.
tip: 1 in 3 eskys get through the gate!;):D

newth to snag 6. he is a sneaky,sneaky, shameless man..
jackson to snag a certain (obsessed)netballer afterwards :p
bongiooooovanni to injure himself at training??:eek::rolleyes:
pitson to propose to the coach after the game...
nesko to get stuck at work, yet still be spotted at the pie stand... with a huntly shirt on???:confused:

Knighta to show Pitson how to kick on his opposite from 50 out and snag a sausage roll! looking forward to hearing the result for this one...Knight in red hot form!

apparently morgan owes the wizard a slab and a few bucks after the tribunral monday night the boy was lucky! if pitson plays on knight you may see the knightmare with 6 by the end of the day!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

apparently morgan owes the wizard a slab and a few bucks after the tribunral monday night the boy was lucky! if pitson plays on knight you may see the knightmare with 6 by the end of the day!

all you would see would be knight at the back of a pack watching pitson actually going in and getting the ball...:rolleyes:

all you would see would be knight at the back of a pack watching pitson actually going in and getting the ball...:rolleyes:
5.5 two hitting the post and 1 about 2 foot short. Put that against 5 to 10 possession running off him. Id take the 10 shots at goal. Tip for his opponent, dont worry about going to get your own kicks. Stay tight and let him lead you to the ball and try to stop him from there. Leave him for your teams peril!

5.5 two hitting the post and 1 about 2 foot short. Put that against 5 to 10 possession running off him. Id take the 10 shots at goal. Tip for his opponent, dont worry about going to get your own kicks. Stay tight and let him lead you to the ball and try to stop him from there. Leave him for your teams peril!
So Bond is Terry Wallace....should have known.:eek:

oh your back bond...
have you dried your eyes over the club song incident?

wouldnt see knight lead someone to the ball all that often. he is a reciever.

i dont think locky will be worrying to much about knight. although im sure colbinabbin will be worrying about a few in form cats players.
jackson,shawcross,baker,collins,pritchett,bongivanni..
andrew maddison may also return this week.

question, who do colbo put there best small defender on?
jackson or newth???:confused:

oh your back bond...

i dont think locky will be worrying to much about knight. although im sure colbinabbin will be worrying about a few in form cats players.

You have put Collins in your best players and had a crack at Knight as a receiver. Have a look at your own team. I will guarantee Knight will have a player running with him as will a few of the LBU players.
LBU will have to match up Johnson, Obrien, Wiz 1 and Little Wizzer, the Hills(all 3 of them) plus Assumption boys are back this week.
Colbo by 6 goals.

You have put Collins in your best players and had a crack at Knight as a receiver. Have a look at your own team. I will guarantee Knight will have a player running with him as will a few of the LBU players.
LBU will have to match up Johnson, Obrien, Wiz 1 and Little Wizzer, the Hills(all 3 of them) plus Assumption boys are back this week.
Colbo by 6 goals.

Results during the year. LBU have improved but so have Colbo. Interesting stat that Colbo had 29 and 28 shots at goal in home and away season. LBU 20 and 13. Defence wins games and Colbo's has been solid all year.
Colbo by 4 goals

Lockington Bamawm United 9.11 (65) vColbinabbin 19.12 (126)

Colbinabbin 11.17 (83) vLockington Bamawm United 10.3 (63)

Results during the year. LBU have improved but so have Colbo. Interesting stat that Colbo had 29 and 28 shots at goal in home and away season. LBU 20 and 13. Defence wins games and Colbo's has been solid all year.
Colbo by 4 goals

Lockington Bamawm United 9.11 (65) vColbinabbin 19.12 (126)

Colbinabbin 11.17 (83) vLockington Bamawm United 10.3 (63)

Big Arab, it's a different ball game now, forget what's happened during the year.The way this year's finals have been going it's anyone's game on Saturday.Best of luck to both sides may the better side win:thumbsu:

Colbo by 6 goals.

pretty sure most players on the ground will have somebody matched up on them gc:rolleyes:

i only mentioned that knight was a reciever,and that he doesnt go and win the ball like wat was stated.
every team has players like this,and every team needs them.
maybe colbo should put knight on jackson. they would see each other 4 times...at the start of each new quarter.:D

oh your back bond...

typical lbu follower wacking yourself off on your own team.as for the question.tell t kelly to take both.hes got newth and would have no trouble with jackson

Big Arab, it's a different ball game now, forget what's happened during the year.The way this year's finals have been going it's anyone's game on Saturday.Best of luck to both sides may the better side win:thumbsu:
Inspiring stuff Ump until the "Best of Luck" line.(sure you mean it whole heartedly). ROFL at Farva's dried your eye's line. Effing Gold. :thumbsu:

Have they changed the rules?
Have they got a hole new side?
Are they now using a round ball?
Are you a smart man?
No, No, No and deffently NO!!
Mightbe anyone's game because they both start with 0. Colbo already has the points on the board and its their game to lose, not LBU's game to win.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back