Heathcote DFL part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was led to believe that for all final, bar the GF, the club got all the money. However, I was reading the HDFL booklet Sat night, and did see that it says the league gets the gate receipts, and man the gate themselves. I will have to find out more about this one.

Just another crazy saturday night at the oldmanemu household....reading the HDFL Booklet!!!!!! Madman!

[quote=betterinthewet;11850681]good to see mounts put this money to good use like updating there away changerooms.:eek:[/quote]

Sounds like sour grapes there BIW. Been on the end of a few thumpings from the old Mountain Men in the past have we. Don't worry your not on your own there. Remember good club management means flags flags and more flags. How many has your club got recently.

Nesko,

he got 4 weeks....quite possibly one of the longer susp. handed out for a strike, if in fact it was a strike. In the eyes of the 2's coach at north it was a strike on the button of the nose rated 8/10.

Thats what I think streaker was referring to when he suggested that the players unwritten law was broken.

The sooner the game is rid of a sniper Like this bloke the better. then we can all play our kids and not have to worry wether a no hoper like this bloke is going to belt them from behind as we all know is his favourite past time.

[/i]

The sooner the game is rid of a sniper Like this bloke the better. then we can all play our kids and not have to worry wether a no hoper like this bloke is going to belt them from behind as we all know is his favourite past time.

To quote yourself....."Been on the end of a few thumpings have you?"

[quote=betterinthewet;11850681]good to see mounts put this money to good use like updating there away changerooms.:eek:

Sounds like sour grapes there BIW. Been on the end of a few thumpings from the old Mountain Men in the past have we. Don't worry your not on your own there. Remember good club management means flags flags and more flags. How many has your club got recently.[/quote]

Eveeryone in the league knows mounts rooms need to be ungraded, 2 showers and and uneven "floor" isn't acceptable. I'm not sure why you have brought this up as it just show how arrogent you are, sure have have won heaps of flags and congrats on that but you should live in the present, not the past

[/i]

The sooner the forum is rid of a bloke like you the better,then we can read the truth with a no hoper like this the forum will go backwards.Well Mr spiderweb how do you like that.Now we will tell you the truth about what happened,he was actually a hit from behind he turned around and slapped the bloke and gets 4 weeks and that's it for now......:(

[quote=betterinthewet;11850681]good to see mounts put this money to good use like updating there away changerooms.:eek:

Sounds like sour grapes there BIW. Been on the end of a few thumpings from the old Mountain Men in the past have we. Don't worry your not on your own there. Remember good club management means flags flags and more flags. How many has your club got recently.[/quote]
i would have thought that good club management was flags but also respectable and safe changerooms and playing facilities for both home and away clubs.the second point being something the mounts lack.as for flags,won a few,lost a few but thats not the point,its just common decency and respect for opposing clubs which mounts seem to lack.

Sounds like sour grapes there BIW. Been on the end of a few thumpings from the old Mountain Men in the past have we. Don't worry your not on your own there. Remember good club management means flags flags and more flags. How many has your club got recently.
i would have thought that good club management was flags but also respectable and safe changerooms and playing facilities for both home and away clubs.the second point being something the mounts lack.as for flags,won a few,lost a few but thats not the point,its just common decency and respect for opposing clubs which mounts seem to lack.[/quote]
Good comment.
Flags are over rated. We should just scrap the scoring system and just play for the fun of the game.
How many flags have you won?

4 weeks for a slap?? was it a punch or a Sam Newman slap?
Tribunal inconsistancy, now that would be a breaking story!

i would have thought that good club management was flags but also respectable and safe changerooms and playing facilities for both home and away clubs.the second point being something the mounts lack.as for flags,won a few,lost a few but thats not the point,its just common decency and respect for opposing clubs which mounts seem to lack.
Good comment.
Flags are over rated. We should just scrap the scoring system and just play for the fun of the game.
How many flags have you won?

4 weeks for a slap?? was it a punch or a Sam Newman slap?
Tribunal inconsistancy, now that would be a breaking story![/quote]

Yeah 4 weeks was crap......Its women like spider web that winge about blokes like sonny that give them a bad name. Yeah he has done a thing or two in the past that he isnt proud of. Lets not forget that this bloke has been found guilty at the tribunal only twice before this recent event in his senior career.
As mentioned he has made a name for himself as a hard footballer that wont take crap. Longford from Elmore plays a similar style of game. There has been plenty of these types of players over the years and i'm sure there is a long list of Mounts players that played a similar style of game to that of Sonny. It was only last year that a blogger had sonny at fullback in there team of the year. He can play football.

Im sure a little while ago on this thread we had the same conversation.

Spider, if you dont like taking a hit, play netball.

What happened to the old saying, " what happens on the field, stays on the field."

The bloke from north that fronted at the tribunal should be ashamed of himself. To shake Sonnys hand after the game and give the whole team a speach about how the game was good tough game and the incident that happened was nothing apart from a slap, then to go a say that he was hit 8/10 right on the nose. Its laughable. If anyone hit someone 8/10 on the nose I dare say its at least going to bleed or be plastered across his face. This egg head continued to play the game. How the tribunal didnt see right through this guy is amazing. Clearly he had another agenda other than to get Sonny as many weeks as possible. Sonny getting weeks had no baring on there team in anyway what so ever. They are not in finals and by the look of them, they wont be for a long time.

" what happens on the field, stays on the field."
Biggest crock of crap statment ever!
What gives anyone the right to go beyond laws and morals people in societly live to just because they are playing a game of football??
Like ive said, its midsets like this that are keeping people from playing the game! I would have thought that country football towns were struggling enough before turning people away.
Go beyond the rules of the game, morals of society and the laws of society and cop your fair wack of punishment. Because it happend on a football field is a weak thug way of thinking!

Biggest crock of crap statment ever!
What gives anyone the right to go beyond laws and morals people in societly live to just because they are playing a game of football??
Like ive said, its midsets like this that are keeping people from playing the game! I would have thought that country football towns were struggling enough before turning people away.
Go beyond the rules of the game, morals of society and the laws of society and cop your fair wack of punishment. Because it happend on a football field is a weak thug way of thinking!

Its fu&$#kwits like you that have turned the game to what it is. Grow at least one nut you whistle blowing smoker of the pole.

Its fu&$#kwits like you that have turned the game to what it is. Grow at least one nut you whistle blowing smoker of the pole.
wrong it is the people that continue to support thugs on the footy ground that are the problem and untill they are weeded out of the system this debate will go on and on, go to the tribuneral and just tell the dam truth, weather you did it or received it, just tell the truth, what happens on the ground stays on the ground is a pile of crap, committ a crime get punished its that simple.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wrong it is the people that continue to support thugs on the footy ground that are the problem and untill they are weeded out of the system this debate will go on and on, go to the tribuneral and just tell the dam truth, weather you did it or received it, just tell the truth, what happens on the ground stays on the ground is a pile of crap, committ a crime get punished its that simple.

you blokes have lost it......so you are wanting to change the unwritten law, being the players code, that has been associated with the game for how long? Do you care at all on how that reflects on you as an individual. How it reflects on your club?
Would you be happy if you best player got rubbed out the week before the grand final because becasue some sook lagged him???? Would you be happy if you missed the chance to play in a grand final because you were lagged in? I bet not. Im tipping that you would more than likely contact that player during the week before the tribunal and apologise and most likely begg him not to lag on ya.

Think about it? ????

you brain

you blokes have lost it......so you are wanting to change the unwritten law, being the players code, that has been associated with the game for how long? Do you care at all on how that reflects on you as an individual. How it reflects on your club?
Would you be happy if you best player got rubbed out the week before the grand final because becasue some sook lagged him???? Would you be happy if you missed the chance to play in a grand final because you were lagged in? I bet not. Im tipping that you would more than likely contact that player during the week before the tribunal and apologise and most likely begg him not to lag on ya.

Think about it? ????

you brain
nothing to think about if some weak prick wants to take a cheep shot bad luck for him, if i am stupid enough to give a cheep shot i deserve what i cop, unwritten law means nothing to me. Seeing the game grow and prosper does, thugs dont belong on the streets, why would we want them on the footy field. Lagging someone in for doing something wrong sits very easily with me, someone inventing a lie to land someone else in trouble is a crime in itselfe and as such would be punishable by the system, to me thats not hard to except understand or want.

Mmmmm interesting that Heathcote people are upset at a player being lagged on but are happy for other players lag on others in the past..........mmmmm interesting indeed. I think thats called "hypocrasy"

Think about it? ????

you brain
Seems that the topic of discussion is reflecting more on you as an individual.
When did Ferals stay at school long enough to learn how to use a computer? I knew you knew how to steal them , just didnt know you knew how to use one.
But in answer to your question (if it was me who was suspended), no I wouldnt be happy with missing a Grand Final. But thats not what the discussion is about. Its not keeping the person who is at fault happy but cleaning out thugery in our game.
Would like to know who agrees with your narrow minded view?

Seems that the topic of discussion is reflecting more on you as an individual.
When did Ferals stay at school long enough to learn how to use a computer? I knew you knew how to steal them , just didnt know you knew how to use one.
But in answer to your question (if it was me who was suspended), no I wouldnt be happy with missing a Grand Final. But thats not what the discussion is about. Its not keeping the person who is at fault happy but cleaning out thugery in our game.
Would like to know who agrees with your narrow minded view?

Remember cellar dweller that the topic of discussion was about a person getting 4 weeks,the topic of discussion was not having shots at people for having their say.Just to remind you of the truth of this topic of discussion, that he was hit from behind and yes he has been guilty of this before,and yes he did turn around and slap that player and even that you may have heard different.You may think he has a lot of bad points but knowing the boy he has tryed hard this year i would say to you he would have more good points than bad and by the way the same person has accepted the decision

[/i]

Why is it everytime Sonny's name comes up on this forum you seem to have a little b!tch.. Sounds like sour grapes to me... Did he hurt you?? Poor love:(
In regards to Mounts changerooms everyone in the league knows there a disgrace how bout some common courtesy and respect for the opposition that have to use them or does it lack in your part of the woods...

Why is it everytime Sonny's name comes up on this forum you seem to have a little b!tch.. Sounds like sour grapes to me... Did he hurt you?? Poor love:(
In regards to Mounts changerooms everyone in the league knows there a disgrace how bout some common courtesy and respect for the opposition that have to use them or does it lack in your part of the woods...[/quote]

What???

Just read this on central vic website -" While Heathcote star midfielder Marc Millard will be a notable omission for the Saints line up this week against Colbinabbin the Grasshoppers will also be without key players. The HDFL leading goal kicker Sam Hill along with elastic wingman Ben Johnson who will both be away this weekend are big shoes to fill for Brent Millar and his Coaching staff. It should be a ripper contest at M.J Morgan will a big crowd on hand to take in the action."
Massive game -top spot on the line. Could be massive advantage with wetter year. What does be away mean????!!! Has a crazy sibling put a wedding on a saturday in footy season or something, what is the goss here??

Remember cellar dweller that the topic of discussion was about a person getting 4 weeks,the topic of discussion was not having shots at people for having their say.Just to remind you of the truth of this topic of discussion, that he was hit from behind and yes he has been guilty of this before,and yes he did turn around and slap that player and even that you may have heard different.You may think he has a lot of bad points but knowing the boy he has tryed hard this year i would say to you he would have more good points than bad and by the way the same person has accepted the decision
Are we moving to fast for you?
9.52am yesterday the discussion had moved onto "what happens on the field stays on the field". Apparently its an unwritten code to keep ferrals and morons in the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back