Heathcote District FL

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any names RWB???

I must say that Huntly came out yesterday and played some pretty good footy. A lot better than the scoreline suggests. At times they were able to move the ball very well and they had a god target up forward to aim at. If they can continue to stick wth that ype of football then there is light at the end of the tunnel
Rootski.

Can divulge that he is a father of two and has been involved at Heathcote for quite a while. Some names later maybe.[/quote]

Give us a bit more of a clue wil not be able to sleep tonight other wise:thumbsu:

Any names RWB???

I must say that Huntly came out yesterday and played some pretty good footy. A lot better than the scoreline suggests. At times they were able to move the ball very well and they had a god target up forward to aim at. If they can continue to stick wth that ype of football then there is light at the end of the tunnel
Rootski.

Can divulge that he is a father of two and has been involved at Heathcote for quite a while. Some names later maybe.[/quote]

Simon O'Donnell???

Fantom:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Rootski.

Can divulge that he is a father of two and has been involved at Heathcote for quite a while. Some names later maybe.

Simon O'Donnell???

Fantom:thumbsu::thumbsu:[/quote]

Could be, but Simon is pretty busy with his racing commitments and as all the best races are on Saturdays, albiet not in winter, you would expect him to be tied up. I umpired his boy Tom yesterday at Kilmore and the kid kicked 11 majors. They played a side full of first year players, but he looks the goods. St Kilda will be spewin his old man chose cricket as he is about 75 games short of the father/son rule

Simon O'Donnell???

Fantom:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Could be, but Simon is pretty busy with his racing commitments and as all the best races are on Saturdays, albiet not in winter, you would expect him to be tied up. I umpired his boy Tom yesterday at Kilmore and the kid kicked 11 majors. They played a side full of first year players, but he looks the goods. St Kilda will be spewin his old man chose cricket as he is about 75 games short of the father/son rule[/quote]

Watched Tom have a kick with his old man at the footy last year and he does go alright. No, not O'Donnell.

He's got the full votes in the three matches I've umpired. Is too classy for the Under 12s. A little bit of a ball hog, but just a kid. One to watch for sure.

Could be, but Simon is pretty busy with his racing commitments and as all the best races are on Saturdays, albiet not in winter, you would expect him to be tied up. I umpired his boy Tom yesterday at Kilmore and the kid kicked 11 majors. They played a side full of first year players, but he looks the goods. St Kilda will be spewin his old man chose cricket as he is about 75 games short of the father/son rule

Watched Tom have a kick with his old man at the footy last year and he does go alright. No, not O'Donnell.[/quote]

Can not hold back any longer RWB, take Simon down to Richmond he has to do a better job than the bloke you have got now.As i said to Red Man the spoon is getting closer.And by the way can you give us more info on the Huntly coach for next year to the devotered readers of BigFooty.PLEASE BOOF HEAD I said please:thumbsu:

Watched Tom have a kick with his old man at the footy last year and he does go alright. No, not O'Donnell.

Can not hold back any longer RWB, take Simon down to Richmond he has to do a better job than the bloke you have got now.As i said to Red Man the spoon is getting closer.And by the way can you give us more info on the Huntly coach for next year to the devotered readers of BigFooty.PLEASE BOOF HEAD I said please:thumbsu:[/quote]

Ask the Tibbernator because he hears things. All good things come to those who wait Onions.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good to see you're keeping an eye on the Hillies Pinnacle. What are your plans come December?:D

Fantom:thumbsu:

Oh Yeah, noticed the Big T was at the game also

And good to see Benny Burns settling in:

Glenmore
Goal Kickers: D Woosnam 18; G Piggot 5; S Fowler 3; B Sachdev 2; Z Smith 2; Toby Payne 2; Tyson Payne 1; M Jones 1
Best Players: B Burns; D Woosnam; Toby Payne; G Piggott; Tyson Payne; R Kane

hey fantom, had the pleasure on speaking to the currant coach of the hillies on sunday arvo over a few quiet ones at the local, and i believe he has been given the nod for the coaching role for the demons for 2008. good luck to the young bloke i say:thumbsu:

i hope this gives you some joy fantom:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

hey fantom, had the pleasure on speaking to the currant coach of the hillies on sunday arvo over a few quiet ones at the local, and i believe he has been given the nod for the coaching role for the demons for 2008. good luck to the young bloke i say:thumbsu:

i hope this gives you some joy fantom:thumbsu::thumbsu::thumbsu:

This would make Fantom joyous as the bloke is a great ambassador for the WHFNC and will take them on a very successful journey.

Fantom:thumbsu:

Can not hold back any longer RWB, take Simon down to Richmond he has to do a better job than the bloke you have got now.As i said to Red Man the spoon is getting closer.And by the way can you give us more info on the Huntly coach for next year to the devotered readers of BigFooty.PLEASE BOOF HEAD I said please:thumbsu:

Ask the Tibbernator because he hears things. All good things come to those who wait Onions.[/quote]

Come on Tibbernator everyone is waiting:D

Ask the Tibbernator because he hears things. All good things come to those who wait Onions.

The Tibbernator has been pretty ordinary of late, no mail whatsoever :thumbsdown:

What's going on chaps, not a green light in sight . . . . . surely not Big Brother fans :eek:

I sure am OTM, have been waiting for an opportunity to meet many fellow BF people and HDFL people. Should be a good day

That is as long as Ryan HAyes doesn't get hold of me too badly on Saturday :D

Good to hear I'm sure the Big Footy boys will be out in force.
Going to be a good round of HDFL to this weekend as all teams could lay claim to being a realistic chance of winning. Elmore vs Mts, W/Hills vs Colbo, Huntly vs North and Broady vs LBU.

Good to hear I'm sure the Big Footy boys will be out in force.
Going to be a good round of HDFL to this weekend as all teams could lay claim to being a realistic chance of winning. Elmore vs Mts, W/Hills vs Colbo, Huntly vs North and Broady vs LBU.

Hope so mate. Would be good to share a beer with all the lads. I reckon this is a super idea and hope everyone gets behind it

Hope so mate. Would be good to share a beer with all the lads. I reckon this is a super idea and hope everyone gets behind it

Must admit Im looking forward to it also, will be good to mingle with all the clubs not to mention $1.50 pots - that's fair dinkum 1992-93 prices I reckon!!!

Will the Big Ump get there? I reckon he'd be great on the panel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back