Hey Norf.....RND12 is here. IN: R Stanley your f**ked Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Has there been a side that has sold home games to more locations than Norf in the history of the AFL/VFL?

Let me see, Sydney, Canberra, Gold Coast, Hobart and tried it's best for Ballarat lololol

Pot > Kettle...
I understand the irony flog, no surprise that my wit was lost on you though. Good to see you in yet another north thread ;)

As one of the top tippers on this entire website, having won the 2013 'Official BigFooty Tipping Competition', I fell as if I'm more qualified than anyone to predict the outcome of this match. Geelong by 30+ points, Kersten to kick 5+.

Would be Carlton's best forward.

Didn't Carlton kick over 100 points against you scrubs just the other day?

giphy.gif

Gorringe kicked 2, Armfield kicked 3, Everitt kicked 4 etc etc

Kersten was damn impressive with his 11 disposals and 1 behind though.

He's certainly on par with other exciting youth from Geelong like Murdoch and Smedts.

So Geelol's forward line is Mitchtits and Kerstan plus a dude with 6 knee operations?

Cats09, if I wasn't so drunk< i'd tag you in and ask wassup bro?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Geelol's forward line is Mitchtits and Kerstan plus a dude with 6 knee operations?

Cats09, if I wasn't so drunk< i'd tag you in and ask wassup bro?

09 Cats

Wassup bro?

Just passin on a message

I'm looking forward to North Melbourne flogs here explaining to everyone that Goldstein was underdone and hadn't even trained in weeks let alone played.
Zac Smith has already destroyed big Jessie Mumford, Jacobs, and Naitanui. Next on his radar is Goldstein. Crossing off each of the so called top tier ruckmen one week at a time.

I'm looking forward to North Melbourne flogs here explaining to everyone that Goldstein was underdone and hadn't even trained in weeks let alone played.

We wont need too... you just did it for us, now all we need do is quote you for accuracy

Zac Smith has already destroyed big Jessie Mumford, Jacobs, and Naitanui. Next on his radar is Goldstein. Crossing off each of the so called top tier ruckmen one week at a time.

By crossing off you mean getting their signatures after the game?

By crossing off you mean getting their signatures after the game?
No, by comprehensively outperforming them. Goldstein is supposed to be the best of the best. Hope he doesn't get toweled up by Smith like the rest of the so called 'top' ruckmen have so far. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Norf.....RND12 is here. IN: R Stanley your f**ked Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back