Hey Norf.....RND12 is here. IN: R Stanley your f**ked Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Nah man it's all yours.
See my vest :)

Im conveniently blind atm so i can't see

Gonna be an interesting game nonetheless... if we lose you still beat nobodies and if we win we only won cos of the umpires or hawkins being out. Its one of those games that doesnt matter who wins sydneyare still the favourites

No, by comprehensively outperforming them. Goldstein is supposed to be the best of the best. Hope he doesn't get toweled up by Smith like the rest of the so called 'top' ruckmen have so far. :thumbsu:

But goldstein has been carrying an injury and been forced to rest due to said injury... only a stupid person would brag about being better than somebody inconvenienced by obvious injury... unless they lose the battle... which says more about how underwhelming a foe they actually are if they can't assert their supremacy on a weakened enemy.

For zac's sake he would want to win unless he wantsto become a laughing stock of the competition

Im conveniently blind atm so i can't see

Gonna be an interesting game nonetheless... if we lose you still beat nobodies and if we win we only won cos of the umpires or hawkins being out. Its one of those games that doesnt matter who wins sydneyare still the favourites
Bloody Sydney, anyone but them.

I don't really rate Geelong's chances this week, just to defuse my pitiful attempt at shitposting up there. Roos are too good for us.

Bloody Sydney, anyone but them.

I don't really rate Geelong's chances this week, just to defuse my pitiful attempt at shitposting up there. Roos are too good for us.

Well currently there aren't any good teams.

You guys lost to carlton.. we are norf and since sydney beat us they become the favourites without actually having to achieve anything... but as the saying goes franchise's are gonna franchise

Well currently there aren't any good teams.

You guys lost to carlton.. we are norf and since sydney beat us they become the favourites without actually having to achieve anything... but as the saying goes franchise's are gonna franchise
sad state of affairs. And I don't want hawthorn to come and save the day.

sad state of affairs. And I don't want hawthorn to come and save the day.

Luckily the are old and there is talk of a cliff... apparently the norf team are pushing them towards it followed by... "Team x stabbed the revealant in the throat to avoid outside knowledge'

He then wipes his blade on his geelol jumer to preserve his blades longevity

But goldstein has been carrying an injury and been forced to rest due to said injury... only a stupid person would brag about being better than somebody inconvenienced by obvious injury... unless they lose the battle... which says more about how underwhelming a foe they actually are if they can't assert their supremacy on a weakened enemy.

For zac's sake he would want to win unless he wantsto become a laughing stock of the competition
Geez some real big excuses coming out from the Norf lads of late. No confidence in your team? Just saying, imagine if Zac Smith does a number on Goldstein? Supposed premiere ruckman of the comp being disgrace on Saturday night footy. What a spectacle it would make. :thumbsu:

Geez some real big excuses coming out from the Norf lads of late. No confidence in your team? Just saying, imagine if Zac Smith does a number on Goldstein? Supposed premiere ruckman of the comp being disgrace on Saturday night footy. What a spectacle it would make. :thumbsu:

Ive explained my thoughts on your "example" of a ruckman. It's not myissue if you choose to miss quote me. Premier fav's wouldn't wanna front up this week wouldn't they? Especially since it's a home game... dont give me excuses we all understand why you are deserved favorites on your home ground while norf's best player iscarrying an injury while looking at a depleted list

#geelolgotlucky

Or

#geelolareshitterthanwethought

Luckily the are old and there is talk of a cliff... apparently the norf team are pushing them towards it followed by... "Team x stabbed the revealant in the throat to avoid outside knowledge'

He then wipes his blade on his geelol jumer to preserve his blades longevity
I prefer "Geetroit". It's gonna be depressing if Sudney do win this year, then GWS turn up, this bloody great artificial genetically engineered Product Of The AFL. We need some good non-Big Four Vic teams to fight the good fight against these bastards.
Roos, Cats, Dogs, Dees.

Ive explained my thoughts on your "example" of a ruckman. It's not myissue if you choose to miss quote me. Premier fav's wouldn't wanna front up this week wouldn't they? Especially since it's a home game... dont give me excuses we all understand why you are deserved favorites on your home ground while norf's best player iscarrying an injury while looking at a depleted list

#geelolgotlucky

Or

#geelolareshitterthanwethought
No excuses from me. No Hawkins, at Etihad, doesn't matter, if we're better we win. I just didn't realise Norf supporters were so similar to Hawfs. Post up as many excuses pre-game as possible to fallback on should you lose. You guys can do better than that. Cats by 30+.

I prefer "Geetroit". It's gonna be depressing if Sudney do win this year, then GWS turn up, this bloody great artificial genetically engineered Product Of The AFL. We need some good non-Big Four Vic teams to fight the good fight against these bastards.
Roos, Cats, Dogs, Dees.

I prefer north or the kangas.. but you can get the fk ova it as far as im concerned.. why would i care what you "want" to be called... north have fought the good fight for no recognition...

So expect none from our soldiers.

No excuses from me. No Hawkins, at Etihad, doesn't matter, if we're better we win. I just didn't realise Norf supporters were so similar to Hawfs. Post up as many excuses pre-game as possible to fallback on should you lose. You guys can do better than that. Cats by 30+.

I'll salute a man who stands his ground. If you lose a battlefield... expect surviving generals to follow your position. I will be here if you lose... just as i expect to be under lock and key if we lose. Confidence is irrelevant in a battle like this... it's not like either of us are playing a spoon contender like carlton

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had enough to be nasty.
They're not soldiers. Soldiers are soldiers.

Im not just a mere soldier.
The same as you're not

If you want fear, you targeted the wrong person

Submissive i am not.

But i also know that a fight isn't your target, so muchas a deflection. Which does suit your target audience.

Especially knowing you're no matchfor me ;)

*bring the cage if your stupid enough* :)

But im taking bets

We have a loser.

I live only a couple of hours away from you.

I just tracked your location. Im just a drive away if you want a reality check.

But you hadn't figured that out before you decided to be brave did you?

Or that i might track your address.. wow the internet is a bastard

Chill out, man, that's no good, being all mean and threatening on an online forum. It was only the usual back&forth ya get on here but you kinda snapped and went nasty on me, like seriously nasty.
Nobody on this forum writes like that to other people.

Yeah ok.

I do officially apologize.

I take back any intention to follow up on my agression.

I formally apologise

Being drunk is hardly a valid exception*

*my exception comes on the basis that this isn't about revenge*

I'm gonna pull every comment starting from the swap seats one. No one wants to see it.
Probably didn't need to go to that extreme but i can understand i probably started it. Im not gonna pull comments cos i never do... if people wanna realise im stupid they can read my past.

I don't disagree "entirely" with what i said regardless of how stupid it was a

e31.jpg

Yeh I definitely stuck my dick in a hornet's nest there. Just doin a bit of bored shitposting, suddenly I've got some guy telling me he knows where I live. What the actual ****?
It must be a Norfie thing. They're kinda strange truth be told. :huh:

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Norf.....RND12 is here. IN: R Stanley your f**ked Norf

Remove this Banner Ad

Back