Hird says wrong supplements team chosen.... no s*** sherlock

Remove this Banner Ad

Erections,Suntans and Paid Holidays ... I cant believe everyone hasnt got their pants round their ankles bending over for some supplements

**** me this Jimmy Hird bloke points the finger of blame nearly as much as that Flog Brendon Goddard.

What about this bloke?
1369831392610.jpg

When it first happened it was Robinson in an interview saying when Hird became coach getting these supliments pumped into the players was all Hird's design and his number 1 priority.
It seemed to me his own personal use and success on the field due to it inspired him to share his 'secret'. I'd go as far as call for him to be stripped of his Brownlow.
Inb4 'then so should cousins'....cuz has probably already hocked his for some whizz anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...plements-team-was-chosen-20160114-gm69pj.html

nicholas-cage-you-dont-say.gif

Gee I'm really looking forward to Sundays tell all interview if this is part of the insightful information Teflon James will be providing.............

How about admitting any supplements program was a mistake...
Sorry, but don't you remember, there was no supplements program, and even if there was one, it wasn't really a supplements program, because all the records that Essendon handed over to ASADA about the supplements program they didn't have, were lost, and they didn't keep any copies of the supplements program, because there wasn't one, because there's no documents to prove there was one, because they were lost. It's very simple really, when James explains it.

I'm seriously looking forward to his interview on the weekend.

It will be a masterclass in deflection, self-delusion and bloody minded arrogance.
.....but his hair will look wonderful. NTTAWWT

Remove this Banner Ad

Hird says wrong supplements team chosen.... no s*** sherlock

Remove this Banner Ad

Back