HooliganWolf (Werewolf Football Style)

Remove this Banner Ad

clearly a tier 87 player dogs, clearly. If you are crystal clear on whats going on, it can only mean one thing...

I am one hundred percent crystal clear on my role. Not my fault if you can't see it.

Yeah, its my third game. I found I could read the posters easier in the other games I played

Not buying this because in your second game I coached you to stay quiet and you didn't miss a beat. Then you won.

People don't need to be worried about the amulet that is getting passed over in the next phase, they need to be worried about who they lynch in this phase. At the moment I'm certain of four people being good and one other might have sent me a message earlier. As long as I keep evil in the dark that is all that matters.

Flogs, you are just confirmed villagers now. Don't stress.

07-minister.jpg

Not buying this because in your second game I coached you to stay quiet and you didn't miss a beat. Then you won.
Yep. That was the game michaels and I ran and he played it similar to this too, not active until required.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heck!!! On a serious note I'm so glad my afternoon appointment was cancelled.
Was meant to be right there where all that drama has happened and had my daughter with me.
Sending shivers down my spine.

Should I change from RU? Seems like a waste as no one else is voting for him and I really think he might be an absent villager after a non response

glory be!!! On a serious note I'm so glad my afternoon appointment was cancelled.
Was meant to be right there where all that drama has happened and had my daughter with me.
Sending shivers down my spine.

Holy SHIT!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

HooliganWolf (Werewolf Football Style)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back