FTA-TV How I Met Your Mother Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Very good episode. The last 2 have been decent IMO.
Really liked the Barney and Robin bits.

Lilly needs to be slapped. She was never the best, but bugger me, she has just dropped bigtime.

While I did enjoy that episode as it was actually quite humorous in parts, nothing is happening in the main story and it's just getting on my nerves now. I even think some of the actors are just going through the motions as well.

How is nothing happening?
The last 3 episodes they have broken up three couples that will all affect the main story..........

While I did enjoy that episode as it was actually quite humorous in parts, nothing is happening in the main story and it's just getting on my nerves now. I even think some of the actors are just going through the motions as well.

Serious.

Last week Ted and Vic
This week Robin and Nick.

Next week Robin and Barney get together surely.

How is nothing happening?
The last 3 episodes they have broken up three couples that will all affect the main story..........
Serious.

Last week Ted and Vic
This week Robin and Nick.

Next week Robin and Barney get together surely.
They even said that this was the Autumn of break ups about 3 episodes ago so it's not like it wasn't unexpected.

True, harsh on these episodes though.

It was the two or 3 prior you shouldve taken a swipe at. Ie. that stupid game show one.
That one should never be mentioned again. I'll agree though that the break-up episodes at least had some depth to them and that the latest episode was easily the best one sans Lily.

That one should never be mentioned again. I'll agree though that the break-up episodes at least had some depth to them and that the latest episode was easily the best one sans Lily.

Agree, what are we up to episode 8?

In reality the substance of the season so far it shouldve been no more then about 5 episodes tops.

I think they tried to recreate the bracket episode with that one and failed miserably

Agree, what are we up to episode 8?

In reality the substance of the season so far it shouldve been no more then about 5 episodes tops.
Episode 6 was the latest so there should be around 14 or 16 left, I'm just not sure how much more I can take of these terrible episodes.

Episode 6 was the latest so there should be around 14 or 16 left, I'm just not sure how much more I can take of these terrible episodes.

4 eps wouldve done it then.

Im hopeful now that everyone has broken up and Lilly got her leg over we start to really get some awesome stuff happening.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watched eps 5 and 6

****ing hell Lily is annoying. I mean she was always by far the weakest of the characters but I feel like skipping every time she comes on now.

And Marshall, although a bit better in ep 6, has been terrible this season. That whole sassy advice thing... **** me. Jason Segal should have flipped the table and walked out on the show when he read that script.

Overall if I were to describe this season in one word, it would be 'frustrating'. There have been some good signs though, here's hoping it picks up a bit and they wrap it up this season rather than dragging it out further.

Well now that they've finally got all the break-ups out the way, surely it just focuses on Robyn and Barney getting together and Ted finding the mother right? Hopefully it picks up as surely the writers had a big grand plan for this climax stored away.. better not waste our time with a pointless Ted/Robyn detour.

lol @ the ALCIDE cameo

TED - " Guys..i'm gonna tell you something...............I'M Dr X.... "

TED - " I mean , maybe take a month off....bang a couple of chicks...." ( Ted fumbles for the remote )

wasnt good wasnt bad. Just ehh.

I think the Barney free agent thing wouldve been so much funnier had we not know he was going to hook up with Robin.

Remove this Banner Ad

FTA-TV How I Met Your Mother Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Back